Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....jumps from the car and points at one of the bus windows and says “See that’s him on the bus. He’s been trying to put that shirt on for hours!”.
“Yes, I see” said Nancy. “It appears he has his head stuck in an arm hole.”
The front door of the bus opens and Jimmy leaps out onto the pavement and.....

The front door of the bus opens and Jimmy leaps out onto the pavement tangled with the arm hole and finds himself to see a cool new watcch throught the arm hole, the watch becomes a...

Then he checks her out and thinks about how he could take her to canada have a good life, and eventually when she dies he could sacrifice himself to the maple gods, so he could bring her back in maple form.

But this was just a thought, the eventually formed into his mother, his 'mother' came out of the shop helped get out of the arm hole, take him to the nearest restaurant, feed him and nuture him and they lastly hugged and the mother vanished, he was left with...

He was going to have to take a huge risk of deluding himself in the thought of giving up, his life went downhill, after 10 years he found this young beautiful woman, he was of course young but this was his first date, it went quite good but then he saw himself in the...

,it went quite good but then he saw himself in the reflection of the Pret window.Slapped arse was putting it mildly,who on earth would fancy that let alone a hot woman.He decided to avail himself of a chocolate Frappe his only comfort in times of gloom .As he entered said Pret a young lady approached him.'Got any change matey,I've locked me self out and need a couple of quid for the bus because my hubbies a nurse at Charing cross hospital and he's got the door keys.He looked down at his fiver and just like that it was gone .'Oh honeysuckle' he thought I've been conned again,looks like I'll.............

Looks like I'll die alone, he weeps himself to a mop, and the mop listens to conversation. Suddenly a fairy comes to life from the dirty water of the mop, mind you this, the fairy was reeked of death, she asked "ChILd, WhATs uR NamE?¿", He replied, "Jimmy",
She said,"JImmY, uR noT gOnna DiE alOne, I'll bE uR WifE". He said....

........you're just a dirt stinky water vision even I could do better then you.

The fairy took great offense to being so sharply being turned down and she...........

.....grabs Jimmy by the hair and flies high above the power lines and lets him drop. Luckily for Jimmy.....

Luckily for Jimmy he belly flopped full on into a really skanky swimming pool narrowly missing a rusty old white Rolls Royce.Recovering his composure he exclaimed"WTF.....who the fcuk....has a roller floating in their......""Eh.... you said an old weird looking hippie scarper or I'll light you up with me Uzi so Jimmy .....

...... says, "Yo brother, don't light ME up.  Light THIS up!"  and he holds up his bag of weed.  The old weird looking hippie scarper smiles and.....

....fires his Uzi into the air until the magazine is empty and then he points it at the slime bag in the pool and says.....

Sure it would be nice to have a nice and warm meal.

music has no language..............

music has no language......"I'm freeee"........Jimmy froze whilst simultaneously  pebbledashing his pants and before you could say Timewarp the hippie slurred....."Here Roger put them babes down ,the pool guys got some dope man".Three scantily clad blondes surrounded  Jimmy in the pool.Next thing he knew Jimmy was staring at Roger lead singer of the greatest band of the seventies .Jimmy shat himself again."Excuse me have you a toilet"..."Hey chill man Keiths firing blanks and he blew up the toilet with dynamite hours ago.Turning to Keith he bellowed"Keith you want chow you'll have to wait the trucks here to pull your Roller from the pool".

Keith looked downcast and slurred again,"Ah honeysuckle I swore it was me Lincoln and with that he looked to the sky and screamed".........

Correction lol just read top of thread,has to be one sentence  I will behave in future :p

........”I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it!”.  Roger just shakes his head and says “You can’t have it, and why the hell don’t you just drive the old magic.......

^ I don’t think it matters how many sentences you write so long as you leave one for the next person to finish. :)

"You can't have it,and why the hell don't you drive the old magic tour bus the battery needs charging ,but don't bring  any more teenage groupies back we are in the Beverley Hills mansion not Hertfordshire and the fathers have all got guns here the last Butler legged it when ....

That's great Cooljohn,I do like to ramble on quite a bit.... :D

"He looked inside and saw what was happening with a cucumber, a bucket of KFC and..."

:) Hahaha

a recently shot bald eagle that Keith whilst firing wildly at the moon had shredded with his newly acquired magnum simultaneously munching the pigeon which had........

Latest posts

Back