first attempts at painting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

hey so here's like my first two paintings, please keep in mind, i've never really done any kind of painting before

but i actually kinda wanna do more, but i'm put of blue :(

but ya it's just really soothing to apply the paint to the papper with the brush

so here's the results of my very productive saturday night and sunday morning :)

ya this is more first wasn't really planning on making it anything, just an excuse to co,or really, anyways i watching some of dave cook's stand up which inspired the rofl and lol :)

and i know this does not really do the band or the british justice so sorry about that, but the flag is a kinda simple and cool designe so i went with that,

and then i thought i should put the ev logo there, that'd be cool

it's a hard logo to do by paintbrush, but thanks for viewing these i hope you like em

:)

View attachment 9

Attachments

• ev2.jpg
    ev2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 27
  • ab2.jpg
    ab2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 38
Those are AWESOME!! :D

ANd I especially like the first one...ROFL, LOL???

Wicked! :p

Those are very good for your first paintings. I don't particularly like any paint except tempra, when I use it.

But those are nice. Keep practicing and experimenting and I want to see more!

thanks guys i really appreciate the comments :)

oh ya and i was watching dane cooks rough around the edges on comedy central while doing the first one,

it was pretty funny XD

Keep it up. Someone who I go to school with has a father that decided to start painting when he retired which was in his early 60's. After a few years he has become quite good and even sold some of his work. So its never too early or late to start and since you are so young there is so much for you to discover and learn to become a fantastic artist. I really like what you have done so far and it sounds and looks like you enjoy it.

3.gif

I love the colour scheme evanescencefan, and you say this is just a first attempt too!

Very impressive.:D

evanescencefan91 said:
and i know this does not really do the band or the british justice so sorry about that, but the flag is a kinda simple and cool designe so i went with that,

Us British love to see our flag all 'arted' up. It's sort of a tradition. I like them both. Well done.

Latest posts

Back