Florida

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sloth4urluv said:
Anyone from central florida?
Just looking for some like minded people to hang out with :p

:pTo anyone considering hanging out with Sloth: I give my personal stamp of approval. :DHe's a great guy and an awesome friend! He's sweet, handsome and very intelligent. Of course two of the qualities will only matter if you're a chick. :p
The smart and funny both apply if you're a dude. :D

Sloth is awesome. True story. :D

EveWasFramed said:
sloth4urluv said:
Anyone from central florida?
Just looking for some like minded people to hang out with :p

:pTo anyone considering hanging out with Sloth: I give my personal stamp of approval. :DHe's a great guy and an awesome friend! He's sweet, handsome and very intelligent. Of course two of the qualities will only matter if you're a chick. :p
The smart and funny both apply if you're a dude. :D

Sloth is awesome. True story. :D

oh so you two knew each other personally?... ;p

anyways, i second to what she said...sloth's a great guy.. ;p

Stargazer said:
I'm from Sarasota but I just moved to the mountains in NC about a month ago and I am a little homesick.

I lived in the NC mountain area for a loooong time. What part of NC? Don't answer if it freaks you out to say where you are though.:p I know some folks don't care to let other people know where they are. :D

Polk County here... not too far from you Nakita, or you, Sloth! Gotta love 80 degrees a week before Christmas :) I love Florida!!!

I moved to Pompano beach a few months ago. I've always lived in S Florida. It's nice to be able to go to the beach every week! However I'm pretty shy so I don't really fit in with most people here...I fit in better with people from elsewhere.

It's weird it's such a tourist area but when I feel like going somewhere it's usually Orlando or Sarasota. I need a vacation...haven't had one in 2 years. =(

I live in Miami. You're welcome to talk to me about a meet-up anytime.

Latest posts

Back