fresia the Spring!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An archist

Reaction score
Lot's of people likely welcome the Spring with lot's of joy....the trees and flowers start to bloom again, the sun shines, the weather is nice and, if you're still in school, you get some time off. And who wouldn't like to go out there and enjoy a beautiful Spring day while you can? Even a lonely loser feels the urge to outside when Spring begins. What you'll notice right away though is that every ******* and their mom, dog, sister and pet rock had the same idea as you, and are outside enjoying the day together--for me that's a real downer. It makes me wish I had someone to enjoy the day with, instead of having to do it alone.

I've really got nothing else to say about this. I'm at work right now and feel like I need to at least look busy. Also, I don't really post much here anymore, and maybe this will be first post of the rest of my life so to speak?

....you know what I mean.

Yeah, all the bitches in their bikinis lying in the park.

It's all so adorable. And you can't have it.

SocratesX said:

haha hilarious. You can be really annoying though....spray them with water guns/balloons etc. :) Muahahahaa.

And I know what you mean about spring and everyone going out and doing things together. It's bloody annoying. I love going for walks in the winter because you hardly see many people....in spring it all changes. Buggers.

arch, i agree with ya. Yeah... i sound like Ms. Depresso, but I am so tired of bike riding, walking, going to the beach, hiking, etc... all by myself... it's gotten to the point where I'd just rather stay inside... oh well...

SocratesX said:

Nice. Until you see women as anything other than "bitches," I'd say you're in for a long haul.

Can't have the bitches huh.
5.gif

cheaptrickfan said:
SocratesX said:

Nice. Until you see women as anything other than "bitches," I'd say you're in for a long haul.

Perhaps he was having bikini fantasies about canines.

Steel said:
Perhaps he was having bikini fantasies about canines.

*sigh* Another minute of my life wasted on google image search...

jjuxdg.jpg

LO, the tide of spring washes upon the air! the curse of winter no more upon our wretched souls, for the clock has struck the glory of the witching hour!

BEHOLD!

SocratesX said:

Calling them bitches doesn't work. Your attitude doesn't help either.

Pollen in the air and couples everywhere. What's not to like about spring? Oh yeah, I just named them! Even the animals just start screwing in your face. Walked outside this morning and saw two squirrels getting at it on the hood of my car.

I prefer the winter. The world seems as empty as I feel most days.

Post script: If cats and dogs don't get along, why do cats have sex "doggy style"?

I prefer the winter also...but I still like spring. :D

lol and nice, I'd never considered that about the cats. :p

VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:

Calling them bitches doesn't work. Your attitude doesn't help either.

I agree such an attitude is really disgusting :/. I shouldn't talk though because my self degradation is disgusting as well lol.

@Socrates
I'm not trying to be harsh but I think we all need to be blunt. Are you sure that your attitude isn't what is effecting your outcome with girls? If you act anything like you do on here, then I can see how and why you have so much trouble. I need to take the same advice but I'm usually quite kind and talk to girls like they are people. I've noticed you tend to be really hypocritical but hell I am too but we need to change. You talk on here as though you perceive girls as "things". No human being wants to be looked upon as a thing instead of a person.

Latest posts

Back