fresia the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jimmymckooel

the world hates me, so I hate the world. even god hates me. everytime I think it's gonna be ok, Its just another dead end. everyone hates me, so I hate them. I always be lonely, I'll be a lonely old man, just me and my dog. I just keep kidding myself. life sucks. sorry folks, I really think I might be damned. dead end after dead end. and I'm selfish cus somehow I think I deserve better. I probably don't. I'm irrelevant just an anomaly. fresia the world, fresia society. I dont care no more. I wish I wasn;t though. I wish I was better. I don't even know why I'm posting this, putting a downer on everyone. But we're lonely right?

yes what a downer..now i also hate the world :( *Angryface
What happend since you come out with this anger ?

There is no god, so dont blame someone who dosent exist :)

I prayed to god to help me find a path but maybe there is no god, I just have to accept it. I just feel so detached from people, not in harmony. today I just felt so pissed off and paranoid. I just feel like everyone hates me, it's stupid isn't it? I'm sorry, I just feel so lonely. I find it so hard to fit in. I have low self esteem and here I am in a loneliness forum. I just feel so sad. lifes just so hard. I just don't get it.

I'm sorry you feel that way, i hope you'll be ok...

On the positive side: I like your nick Mr. McKooel

The world does not hate you because the world doesn't even know you, God does not hate you because God loves all his children, everyone doesn't hate you because everyone doesn't know you. So there I just proved you wrong. As for you hating everything, that's your problem to deal with. Life is hard, it sucks sometimes, and it is very hard to see the bright side of things when you are feeling the way you are. Oh and btw I don't hate you because I don't know you so it's impossible for me to hate you.

Sci-Fi said:
The world does not hate you because the world doesn't even know you, God does not hate you because God loves all his children, everyone doesn't hate you because everyone doesn't know you. So there I just proved you wrong. As for you hating everything, that's your problem to deal with. Life is hard, it sucks sometimes, and it is very hard to see the bright side of things when you are feeling the way you are. Oh and btw I don't hate you because I don't know you so it's impossible for me to hate you.

I think he meant his world when he said world sc-fi.

Hey thanks people. I'm just in a bad mood. Just been feeling hopeless. you know how it is. I'll get better.

jimmymckooel said:
Hey thanks people. I'm just in a bad mood. Just been feeling hopeless. you know how it is. I'll get better.

Vent man....nothing pisses me off more than people judging how I feel....

There are so many things I don't understand...why why why???

I've come to the point in life to say that we come to this world to suffer regardless....

jimmymckooel said:
I prayed to god to help me find a path but maybe there is no god, I just have to accept it. I just feel so detached from people, not in harmony. today I just felt so pissed off and paranoid. I just feel like everyone hates me, it's stupid isn't it? I'm sorry, I just feel so lonely. I find it so hard to fit in. I have low self esteem and here I am in a loneliness forum. I just feel so sad. lifes just so hard. I just don't get it.

This is just something I come across some place that I absolutely agree with.
I have said the same many times myself be for just in a different way.
I thought it might be relevant to yourself.
'Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?' -Epicurus, 341 BC.

jimmymckooel said:

Hay mate its OK to be angry at the world.
I actually think its therapeutic to give the world the 2 fingers when its been treating you like a door mat.

And yea we've all been there.
When your down and out and feeling pain you just gotta keep hanging on and walking on thou all that messed up honeysuckle.
One of my most favorite sayings that I always used to say every time the world proved it hated me was "I laugh in the face of insanity" I dont know why but saying that to myself always kinder made me feel better about things. Maybe it was my way of saying ye the world is crazy but am crazier lol

When your feeling that rejected by the world it hurts I know.
Try taking a walk, Fresh air always helps me.
You could just punch your bed for a bit.
Are dance to some hard rock music.

What ever you do do try and remember when your feeling that down about the world the feeling well pass to become a moor bearable one.

For me there is reassurances to know I can stand alone and look after myself in the world. Most of the time :)

Latest posts

Back