Friends with Cuddle Benefits

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It think that they offer more than just sex and I mostly experience that.

Try this:

Next time you are cuddling up against her, picture some giant stud pounding her from behind (relentlessly) the night before and just blowing a massive load all over her rear end. Groping on her titties, pulling her hair, sweat flying everywhere while she screams in utter ecstacy! The actual room temp rising from the hours and hours of vagina-pleasing action...

See, if she still feels as soft and cuddly the next day.

I'm genuinely curious.

Frito Bandito said:
Try this:

Next time you are cuddling up against her, picture some giant stud pounding her from behind (relentlessly) the night before and just blowing a massive load all over her rear end. Groping on her titties, pulling her hair, sweat flying everywhere while she screams in utter ecstacy! The actual room temp rising from the hours and hours of vagina-pleasing action...

See, if she still feels as soft and cuddly the next day.

I'm genuinely curious.

Are you saying she won't feel as cuddly?

Hoffy said:

I'm saying, I'm curious if the thought of her being savagely violated in every orifice of her young and unsuspecting body by another man's swollen and throbbing member would give the "cuddler" conflicted feelings. that's all.

Frito Bandito said:
Hoffy said:

I'm saying, I'm curious if the thought of her being savagely violated in every orifice of her young and unsuspecting body by another man's swollen and throbbing member would give the "cuddler" conflicted feelings. that's all.

The only conflicted feeling I get from that imagery is nausea. Yuck.

I guess I'm really not into sex at all if it's anything like that. I always thought Marilyn Monroe summed it up best:

"I have never liked sex. I do not think I ever will. It seems just the opposite of love."

If she's really into "giant studs" doing that sort of thing to her, it's likely I wouldn't be cuddling her in the first place. I don't know, I just think why rush things? If a girl wants to have sex with me, that can happen of it's own accord. I'm certainly not going to push it just for the fear of her going off with some random bloke and having an imaginary encounter with him :\

And if a girl does like to do that sort of thing, why's it any of my business if she's not my girlfriend anyway?

I doubt Marilyn Monroe was telling the truth, she loved that presidential penis. :D

I tried to tell myself I wanted to have platonic cuddle benefits with a guy friend, but after I broke up with my boyfriend we wound up dating. Maybe it wouldn't be true for you, but for me I couldn't do this without it turning into something more.

Latest posts

Back