Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parabolani

Reaction score
I have none. And I don't know how I'm going to make any. Who would want to be friends with someone who has know friends?

A lot of people who think they have friends don't. A real friend is a blessing, its like something you are given. Just try to be in a place where you'll have to or can interact with people.

I have friends in that there are people that will respond to an e-mail if I send them one.
I don't have close friends in that there are no people that will respond back to multiple e-mails (multiple being 2 or more).

I dont have any, well I got 1 but I dont know... we have totally different view on everything and never have the same opinion...I see him like once a month.. does it count as friend ? :p

I got a dog though and God also so im not that lonely

I don't think it would matter to a lot of people if you already have friends or not. If I met someone and got along with them and a friendship looked possible, and then suddenly they said they had no other friends, it wouldn't put me off. I would still want them as a friend.
The only way in which it could be offputting is if it made you cling on to someone and were to give them no space and were envious whenever they wanted to do something without you or be with someone else.

blackdot said:
I have friends in that there are people that will respond to an e-mail if I send them one.
I don't have close friends in that there are no people that will respond back to multiple e-mails (multiple being 2 or more).

I'm like that. Early on in the year I was always sending emails to people. I mostly got a reply. But I was never convinced any of them were really bothered. In the last 2 months I haven't sent many and I have lost touch with a few people.

People on a lonelines forum might want to be friends with you if they lived close enough to you. So fill out your location section in your profile.

Latest posts

Back