Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
swirlturtle said:
I vote for this post to be closed

I vote we have a party, instead.

I was already dancing in post #3

dcat.gif

Sighs.. I don't know, I think sometimes people have a hard time.. and they portray some not very nice attitudes. But then once, when they do try.. others don't give them a chance and make fun of them. It will only make them question, what's the point in trying then if others are just gonna put them down, not hear them out and make fun of them?

How are we helping?

What Lady said ... thats what friends are NOT for (mostly)

ladyforsaken said:
Sighs.. I don't know, I think sometimes people have a hard time.. and they portray some not very nice attitudes. But then once, when they do try.. others don't give them a chance and make fun of them. It will only make them question, what's the point in trying then if others are just gonna put them down, not hear them out and make fun of them?

How are we helping?

What about if they always show these attitudes?

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

How are we helping?

What about if they always show these attitudes as though they're normal?

Yes but people can change and try to be for the better. And if they're willing to try, why can't we give them a chance to so it's a possibility? Again, I ask, how are we helping?

I'd say that the person in question has had plenty of chances.

Again... why is this thread still open?

ucxb said:
What Lady said ... thats what friends are NOT for (mostly)

Yeah.. for once Alienated is being positive, isn't that something to appreciate? He's a human being too with feelings and emotions. Just because he's been rough on others doesn't make him less human. It just means he needs more understanding and help.. or maybe just friends. Which is clearly not being shown here at all. Okay maybe not friends if you are weary about making online friendships, at least someone to interact nicely to. That's all.

Badjedidude said:

Yes.

Badjedidude said:

Any ******* one can have many ******* chances. How are you helping someone who's been struggling all his life? We don't know his real stories and what has brought him to the way he is now. Everyone has a story that brings them somewhere today. And anyone can have as many chances and still fail but the key thing is that they still keep trying.

9006 said:
Badjedidude said:

Yes.

Seriously. Un-*******-believable.

ladyforsaken said:
Any ******* one can have many ******* chances.

No they can't.

That sort of "turn your cheek" philosophy is a bunch of bullshit, unless we're all spineless punching bags.

There's a point where it cannot be tolerated any longer. There is a point where helping becomes enabling, and you're simply setting yourself up for further abuse.

Alienated said:
Society is only going in one direction.

No it's not. And no amount of doomsaying will make it otherwise.

lol this thread.

Let's try to make it brighter and insert some positiveness in it. everyone make peace now!

dcat.gif

[/quote]

I guess I should not be surprised if one day, when I am hit with so much negativity that I post stupid stuff on this forum for a long period of time, and when I even try to smile for a day, people here are going to shun me for it. Very nice.

It's like saying you should ban someone on this forum for feeling and being negative.

Forget it. You guys don't help. Just ******* forget it.

Latest posts

Back