Fun story to cheer up you loners.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

Well, I was high as a kite one night about a year ago, pretty good weed, so I went down to my best friend's room (he's a devout Catholic), and we had this philosophical conversation that's really deep. So my friend is a redhead, and he was in the process of trying to grow his hair into a ponytail, b/c he was into this whole "outdoorsy" look, but at the moment the hair was down to his shoulders. So he stands up, he's sober, and I'm high as a kite, and we walk over to the mirror and he say's "how does my hair look".

I look at his hair, and all I can think of is the Disney character John Smith from Pocahauntus.

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8034046...uizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/display_image.jpg

So I say, "Oh my God, you look like John Smith! From Pocahauntus!" And he says, "John Smith." And I say, "Yeah, you know him?" So he decides to dick with me. He says "Know him? I wanted to bone him." And since I was so high, I was completely convinced he was telling the truth. I thought he was coming out of the closet. And I said "You... were... gay?" And he says, "I was about as gay as it gets when I was younger. Hell, I wanted to have John Smith's kids!" I was completely convinced that my friend was gay for like 30 seconds, and then I realized he was dicking with me, and they I fell on the floor laughing so hard I almost vomited.

Pot stories always make me giggle. :)

And I can't hear "Shenanigans" without thinking of Super Troopers.

Latest posts

Back