Gambling, anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
^I was thinking Rosebolt is referring to the arcade as well.

Can I tell you guys a secret?
I have never been to an arcade before.. and have never played any of those things in it.

I have such.. deprived childhood. :S

Poor Lady F! I spent half my childhood and all my family holidays spending hundreds of pounds in amusement arcades, but I spent it all on game machines rather than gambling machine.

Listening to the evil laughter coming out of a Kung Fu Master machine still makes me smile.

"Blue warrior shot the health"
"Green wizard is about to die"
"Save keys to open doors"
"Red elf is it!"

Good old 4 player Gauntlet games with 3 complete strangers. Apparently, I must've been outgoing once!

All that I've missed.... :(
Sounds so fun, especially for when you're younger!

johnny196775 said:
I can really be an idiot sometimes. I am sorry.

What's wrong, Johnny? Why do you say this?

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
^I was thinking Rosebolt is referring to the arcade as well.

Can I tell you guys a secret?
I have never been to an arcade before.. and have never played any of those things in it.

I have such.. deprived childhood. :S

Poor Lady F! I spent half my childhood and all my family holidays spending hundreds of pounds in amusement arcades, but I spent it all on game machines rather than gambling machine.

Listening to the evil laughter coming out of a Kung Fu Master machine still makes me smile.

"Blue warrior shot the health"
"Green wizard is about to die"
"Save keys to open doors"
"Red elf is it!"

Good old 4 player Gauntlet games with 3 complete strangers. Apparently, I must've been outgoing once!

All that I've missed.... :(
Sounds so fun, especially for when you're younger!

johnny196775 said:
I can really be an idiot sometimes. I am sorry.

What's wrong, Johnny? Why do you say this?
You would have to read my previous post in this thread. I am basically apologizing.

user 130057 said:

I can still remember, 'Elf needs food, badly!'

Latest posts

Back