Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is my understanding that the investigation was opened because LoneKiller tattled on him.

Being that The Bunny has super secret government contacts, she can snap her fingers and have anyone fired, at any time.

Do not mess with her! :p

Raab waxes his frank and berries....three times a week just because he likes how the hot wax feels.

^ OMG, don't you judge me....you know how emotional I am. :/

Raab regularly tells random strangers to 'have a super sparkly day'.

^ROFL! Dirty pool, dude...you KNOW that show creeps me out!

Raab's loves watching Paula Deen on the Food Network, just to hear her say the word, 'moist' several times.

^Oh, man...

I heard that Ronald McDonald sued MissG for copyright infringement...but then dropped the case when they realized that's just how she did her makeup

^ lmao - you're on a roll tonight!

When I testified on my own behalf, I noticed an uncomfortable sexual tension between Raab and Grimace.

^They never proved anything...and that wasn't purple fur on my trousers...

I heard that when the MissG's case finally settled, there was a suspicious amount of white makeup on the judge's robe.

^ You never wear pants to court, so that's a dirty lie.

While at the courthouse, Raab was found in contempt of court for yelling, 'You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall!!' to the judge.

I heard that they couldn't form a jury because they couldn't find 12 men in the county that didn't know MissG.

^ Hey, I provide a valuable service to the community. Who else would teach those helpless boys how to cook?

Raab is giving macaroni art pictures as Christmas gifts this year.

Latest posts

Back