Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Shhhh...now everyone knows.

I heard MissG boils the macaroni before she makes her Christmas gifts from it.

^ Wait...are you not supposed to do that?

While making his macaroni art, Raab places drops of Elmer's glue on his hands, just to peel it off when it dries. Then, giggles like a 12-yr-old girl.

^all my laughs are like the giggle of a 12-year-old girl

I heard that the US Navy has a restraining order against MissG because too many guys were always late for shipping out.

^ That's not my fault - it's my sparkling personality and dazzling smile.

Raab tries desperately to solicit the Navy boys as they leave my house, he's only been successful once.

Psst...did y'all know that Lilianna scans Craigslist like a madwoman every night in search of limited edition Furby dolls?

^There's no "b" in that - and not all of them are dressed as dolls

I heard MissG has a Winnie the Pooh costume for just such occasions

Raab begs me constantly to borrow my Winnie costume for his 'private parties', but then I'd have to be Eeyore and I don't wanna.

True, but what Raab fails to mention is how cute he looks in his Waffle House uniform. I think he is simply frustrated that my performance cut into his tips.

Raab told me (claims it happened!) Miss G. gives tongue on the first date.

All this time I thought she had class.....Raab?.....sheesh girl.

The only reason I shaved that goat and left it with a mullet was because I was inspired by your hairdo...

Word has it that Raab sleeps in a silk nightie from Victorias Secret.

I heard that BC hired a hooker...to paint his house (I won't tell you why he hires the migrants that hang out in front of the Home Depot)

Latest posts

Back