Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez Raab, you gave that girl such a great reference.....

I heard that Raab is looking forward to the day he gets to put on his big boy pants instead of the Daisy Dukes he regularly wears (pssst, loose the red cowboy boots bro, they make you look cheap as well as easy)

I believe BC only requested Raab ditch the red cowboy boots because he hates the competition.

^ My doctor said it was either that or put him on retainer.

Raab uses adhesive tape to attain cleavage for those casual Fridays at the office.

The Homeowner's Assoc. had to file a legal injunction to prevent Raab from mowing his lawn in the nude. In a related story, the local optometrist reports record profits this year.

News at 11.

Word has it that the graffiti in the men's room of the local truck stop reads: "For a mediocre time, call MissG"

That is actually true. Of course, Raab wrote that in himself after I started taking away all of his Saturday night business. Some bitches are so petty, jeez.

Ummmm, what are you doing hanging out in truck stop bathrooms Raab? Picking up a little cash for Xmas?

I heard that MissG reads the Urbandictionary, entry by entry, and says, "Oh, so that's what that is called"

And I heard that BC writes those entries from memories of the "dark times" in his life

Raab can't shake the memory of the last Mississippi Mudslap he received.

^ Go ahead, Raab...look it up, I dare ya...

Awesome.

I heard that Raab is excited about getting the training wheels off his bicycle.
Hopefully the next step will see him willing to lose that basket, bell, and streamers....

I heard that Milly changed the way "she" spellled "her" name and dropped "her" partner (with a "plain" rhyming name) after getting busted for lip-syncing....the shame of it all Milli ;) (ya, I corrected the spelling).

I heard that Grainofrice once drank a bottle of rubbing alcohol...you know, so the shakes didn't come back.

Latest posts

Back