Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard Whispers believes the Moon Landing was faked in a soundstage on Mars.

I heard antihero has a mechanical rodeo horse in his livingroom and rides it like a madman. thats why he has no other funiture, they were all broken in the process.

Seems that I heard someone say that Whispers has been observed giving blessings to toenail clippings prior to throwing them away.

OMG that one made me laugh so hard...Now i wonder about you, are you psychic ?

I heard MissGuided recycles her pantyhose, she makes candy bags for halloween with them.

I heard Whispers takes those Candy Bags and wears it as a HAT while giving blessing to the toenail clippings as MissGuided stated. :O

(I am not imaginative as i thought, bummer)

whispers said:
OMG that one made me laugh so hard...Now i wonder about you, are you psychic ?

I heard MissGuided recycles her pantyhose, she makes candy bags for halloween with them.

(giggle) maaaaaybe....

Shak said:
I heard Whispers takes those Candy Bags and wears it as a HAT while giving blessing to the toenail clippings as MissGuided stated. :O

(I am not imaginative as i thought, bummer)

That was great, Shak - fits right in! :)

But...I DID hear that Shak has a penchant for dipping chocolate chip cookies in ketchup before eating them...ewww!

I heard that MissGuided believes that all the elite powers in the world are secretely big lizards which are planning world domination !

what's ridiculous is that the lizard thing is a real conspiracy theory.

I heard SlayerHendrix has a rubber ducky called ducky needs him to take his bath, even while away from home !!!!

Every Saturday, Whispers goes to the furniture store, drags a recliner into the electronics department and spends the day watching soap operas in Spanish.

So, get this - I saw Wolf at the grocery store last night. He was rocking a shortie robe with furry Ugg boots and his shopping basket was overflowing with nothing but whipped cream and plastic wrap.... :S

MissGuided said:
So, get this - I saw Wolf at the grocery store last night. He was rocking a shortie robe with furry Ugg boots and his shopping basket was overflowing with nothing but whipped cream and plastic wrap.... :S

ROFL!! You got me alright!
...yeah, and my cell kept ringing and it was MissGuided yelling "Where the hell are you already!?"
LOL!!

wolf359 said:
...yeah, and my cell kept ringing and it was MissGuided yelling "Where the hell are you already!?"
LOL!!

You should know we girls appreciate punctuality.... :p

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:
LOL!!

You should know we girls appreciate punctuality.... :p

Well if you had all those things on hand like usual....

wolf359 said:

I know, I know...but running a small business like that, sometimes my supply lines get clogged....

Last I heard, Wolf regularly rubs poison oak on his body in a warped effort to ward off demons.

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:

I know, I know...but running a small business like that, sometimes my supply lines get clogged....

I meant your home stash, you know, with that stuff hidden in the back of your closet....

MissGuided said:
wolf359 said:

Last I heard, Wolf regularly rubs poison oak on his body in a warped effort to ward off demons.
Apparently it's not working. :p

wolf359 said:
Apparently it's not working. :p

I heard that the poison oak also clouds Wolf's understanding of the 'spread a rumor' rules of this thread. :D

Like I need poison oak to cloud my understanding!

I heard MissGuided stared at an orange juice carton for an hour cuz it said 'concentrate.'

Latest posts

Back