Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theraab said:
I heard that the County where Music lives has a law against selling him small furry animals

MissGuided said:
It is my understanding that Music is currently moonlighting as a nightclub singer and looks great in sequins.

^ Alright, fresia it - apparently the posting / timing Gods are not on my side tonight, so I quit.

Word is that, for a certain price, Music is willing to do unspeakably perverse acts with those feathers. *shudders*

^ A girl's gotta eat, Raab....don't judge me.

Raab carries a man purse so he has something to carry his pasties in for his nightly stage act with Music.

BrokenInside said:
I heard Music has a big mouth.

I heard Broken left her current partner and now is living an open homossexual relationship with her lover.

theraab said:
I heard music keeps a ball gag in his car "just in case".

sssshhhh...mum's the word.

i heard theraab secretly covets my ball gag and secretly stalks me, waiting for the opportune moment...

I heard that Music stood outside the polling office on Election Day to hand out flyers for his peep show. And, gave previews to ALL members.

chuckle...

i heard the Raab went around announcing the peep show with a bullhorn only because he wanted to flash the mob first

Latest posts

Back