Gay and looking for friends x)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
The main reason I joined this was the need to talk about homossexuality with virtual friends, since I can't tell my friends that I'm gay. Anyway, I'm looking for fun people, willing to talk and to share problems. I'm a good listener haha. Not looking for a partner, though. xD
Here are some facts about me:

- I'm a 17 shy boy =p but usually the shyness go away when I'm with friends

- I love video games ( especially pc games =D )

- I like manga, anime and japan culture in general.

- I'm a vegetarian x)

- I love reading. There are bookshelves full of books in my room =D

- English is not my native language, so I may make some mistakes =p

My msn is: [email protected]

I'm curious as to why you started with Gay in your topic heading?

I was going to open with a joke but decided not to, it had something to do with pianist lol.

For English not being your native language you did pretty good, better than those of us who it is a native language. Okay, so you're gay, who cares that's not a big deal it's your right to be whomever you want to be. Video games eh? Now that is interesting, do you play any online games? I like Manga/Anime...er well...Yu-Gi-Oh...:D I'm a kid at heart. And you're a vegetarian, interesting, what made you decide to be a vegetarian? I have a joke but it might be offensive to some.

Pianist, I loved this post. I always admire folks who can just jump right in and say.."Here I am" I'm sure you'll make some good buddies in here! I think it's a real shame you can't be honest about being gay in your real time. You're English is fine! Welcome and enjoy the forum...

Sci Fi..I don't offend easily, spill it! :D

Sci-Fi said:
I'm curious as to why you started with Gay in your topic heading?

I was going to open with a joke but decided not to, it had something to do with pianist lol.

For English not being your native language you did pretty good, better than those of us who it is a native language. Okay, so you're gay, who cares that's not a big deal it's your right to be whomever you want to be. Video games eh? Now that is interesting, do you play any online games? I like Manga/Anime...er well...Yu-Gi-Oh...:D I'm a kid at heart. And you're a vegetarian, interesting, what made you decide to be a vegetarian? I have a joke but it might be offensive to some.

Now that you mentioned, I don't know why I started by saying that. I guess I've hidden it for so long that I'm shouting it here for everyone. lol
( I'm curious about the joke haha. Go ahead!)

Thank you, I feel a little insecure when I'm speaking english. And I wish everyone thought being gay is not a big deal. =p
I've played a lot of MMORPGs, including world of warcraft <3. But now the only game I'm playing is League of Legends ( It's like DOTA).
Yu-gi-oh was my favorite anime as a kid =D I even played the card game lol. Of course I barely knew the rules and all I had was the Yugi starter deck. haha What animes or mangas do you like?
I decide to become a vegetarian because I was not comfortable with the way animals are treated in a slaughterhouse( Not sure if this is the right word for the place I'm thinking). I think they deserve to live a natural life, not confined with hundreds of other animals, having no space to walk, or even move their wings. Living only to be slaughtered and become a product is sad. Even though I'd never kill an animal to eat, I'm... ok with little farmers who raise chicken to eat. Of course, if human kind could stop having to kill animals to live it would be great. We don't need to do that. But what disturbs me the most is the artificial and cold way animals have been treated like products.

Nina said:
Pianist, I loved this post. I always admire folks who can just jump right in and say.."Here I am" I'm sure you'll make some good buddies in here! I think it's a real shame you can't be honest about being gay in your real time. You're English is fine! Welcome and enjoy the forum...

Sci Fi..I don't offend easily, spill it! :D

Thank you =D
It does suck having to live a lie. I just have to deal with it untill I'm brave enough to tell people.

Lonely.Pianist said:
Now that you mentioned, I don't know why I started by saying that. I guess I've hidden it for so long that I'm shouting it here for everyone. lol
( I'm curious about the joke haha. Go ahead!)

LOL I was just going to make a joke about being a lonely pianist you must have a lot of time on your hands to tinker. :D

Thank you, I feel a little insecure when I'm speaking english. And I wish everyone thought being gay is not a big deal. =p
I've played a lot of MMORPGs, including world of warcraft <3. But now the only game I'm playing is League of Legends ( It's like DOTA).
Yu-gi-oh was my favorite anime as a kid =D I even played the card game lol. Of course I barely knew the rules and all I had was the Yugi starter deck. haha What animes or mangas do you like?
Interesting, I don't play a lot of online games. I did buy DC Universe Online but I find it very frustrating. It doesn't run as smooth as console games. I mainly stick with Yu-Gi-Oh! and I still collect the cards, like I mentioned I'm a kid at heart, plus I'm a collector so when I start on something I just don't stop until I get bored with it.

I decide to become a vegetarian because I was not comfortable with the way animals are treated in a slaughterhouse( Not sure if this is the right word for the place I'm thinking). I think they deserve to live a natural life, not confined with hundreds of other animals, having no space to walk, or even move their wings. Living only to be slaughtered and become a product is sad. Even though I'd never kill an animal to eat, I'm... ok with little farmers who raise chicken to eat. Of course, if human kind could stop having to kill animals to live it would be great. We don't need to do that. But what disturbs me the most is the artificial and cold way animals have been treated like products.

That's very interesting, I never think of how the animal on our plates may have been treated before it ended up there. Then there's the whole steroid stuff...I just might take the meat out of my hamburger today...

The other joke I have I'll PM you, it is a bit off colour. :D

Ahh. You love almost everything I love. PM me sometime, please. I'm currently volunteering in a program that is pro-choice, and that includes homosexuality, or any type of sexuality, as long as the person is comfortable with it. :3 & I love video games + japanese culture as well (although I haven't really gotten around to seeing much of it.) Would love to meet you. :)
I'm almost 17, btw.

LOL I was just going to make a joke about being a lonely pianist you must have a lot of time on your hands to tinker. :D

xD

Interesting, I don't play a lot of online games. I did buy DC Universe Online but I find it very frustrating. It doesn't run as smooth as console games. I mainly stick with Yu-Gi-Oh! and I still collect the cards, like I mentioned I'm a kid at heart, plus I'm a collector so when I start on something I just don't stop until I get bored with it.

I think that's very cool. =D Perhaps if I had people to play with here, I would still play it. But tcg never was very popular around here. I used to play some Magic: the gathering too, but I stopped. I mainly played with my brother :p haha. ( I still have the cards *-* ) Do you know how to play magic?

That's very interesting, I never think of how the animal on our plates may have been treated before it ended up there. Then there's the whole steroid stuff...I just might take the meat out of my hamburger today...

The other joke I have I'll PM you, it is a bit off colour. :D

It's always nice to hear such a comment :D Must people don't give a **** if animals are suffering or not.
Lmao, good joke though ( Just to make people here curious! xD)

Latest posts

Back