General Confusion about emotions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I'm having issues realising the fundamentals of why I care about some people and if I really should be caring about them, all to do about girls/women etc.

generally I find it quite easy to care about girls in general. As it stands at the moment, all my previous friends have moved to university or doing some kind of further education or generally moved on to the next part of their lives, I now don't talk to any of them and none of them talk to me. This generally doesn't bother me because I to have moved on to another part of my life studying at another college doing a different course.
In this class is a bunch of people I have never spoken to, and after three months of being there I've gotten to know them all and they a good social group to be a part of. In this class is one girl, now I have never had any luck with relationships, never been in one and the closest I thought I had got was with one of the previously mentioned friends that I don't talk to, and was generally pushed away whenever the subject was brought up and just friendzoned in general.
At this time, I have gotten to know the girl in my new class and we seem to get along, and it feels like I'm developing feelings and generally caring, I don't like seeing her, or any girl for the most part, upset or sad.
But I feel I have to ask myself why? is it because she's the only girl in our class and I feel like she's the only chance I have, is it because I have actually developed some kind of emotion towards her, this is what I'm struggling to figure out.
What is it that I actually want? is it that I want a relationship because really I want someone to care about me for once instead of it always being the other way around, or is it because I want to closer to the girl because they are actually feelings for her and not the idea of having someone.

any ideas or help gratefully accepted
I'm just confused

What do you love about her?

If you can't think of anything then it's probably just the idea of having someone.

What the hell? Is this your idea of depression? Bieng friendzoned by some girl???
Dude get over it, your not diffrent then most of the guys out there. People get friendzoned all the time from the beginning of times.
You wanna know what i think?
You just feel frustated over something you think you cant get.
My advice, go and tell her how you feel!
Worst thing you will get rejected, so what???

In my mind, the most important question you need to ask yourself is what does SHE feel for you? If you put her on a pedestal and keep investing in her emotionally, you're up for a huge shock if she doesn't feel the same way. So, until you get some signals back, do not fall for her too much.

I guess you are friends with her so that it will not be a problem talking to her.. why don't you just hangout with her for a while and ask her "What do you think bout me?" then pretty much am sure she is gonna give an answer but if she asks "why did you ask that?"...just tell her "I am just asking.. I realized I never asked this from a gal.. I wanna know what a girl thinks bou me.. but i want an honest answer".. she will probably tell you what she feels.. then you can talk to her bout what you feel for her.. Hope this is some kind of help...

If you are having feelings about her, a lots of it and not showing any of it then It is working like ticking time bomb, sooner or later It will explode. So, there is only thing you can do...

Talk to her about how you feel, let her know how much she means to you. The worst case would be straight No. But it will be less painful If you do it know cause later it will be unbearable pain.

Latest posts

Back