Getting denied always happens (nothing to do with dating)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abandonedwolf

Reaction score
This has always happened in my life. When I meet a group of people that actually like me and will accept me (or at least I thought) but then one person will just dislike me at the sight they see me. They start spreading lies about me and then everyone that I thought liked me actually start agreeing with them. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Well, generally when people meet me they don't like me so yes to rejection outside of dating. I've figured its something in the way I look since I barely utter a word before being callously dismissed.

If someone believes in a rumor they hear about me, and just believe in it without knowing me, I wouldn't care to talk to them. Brush it off, and be on about your business. Believing lies without any glimpse of the truth is weak in my eyes.

Yeah alot, i find best advice is to avoid a group. Best type of person to interact with is someone who's not trying to 'fit in' with the group mentality.

Recently for me i have lost one extremely close friend but gained another, lost another but retained another. Premis behind it? Groups. They just act differently, one person dislikes and thus the group doesn't gel and it becomes awkward.
So, best suggestion is don't hang with a group or introduce yourself to a group because many are closed to their circle and unwilling to open themselves for change, self protectionism.
Talk to that person on their own, best way.

I am fine with the individual, can talk to a individual, but then one their friend's has an issue and your on route to rejection city & nothing sucks more than rejection.

Best advice i got really, ain't cracked it myself, hence being cross & sad all day, lol
I just think people set themselves up defensively.

I'm not aware of anything like that happening in my adult years, but it used to happen all the time when I was a kid. I never had any friends as a kid because of that. It's a bit scary to think crap like that still goes on among adults.

Latest posts

Back