give me your opinion.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alwaysmiling

Reaction score
I went to highschool with this guy, never spoke to him much, but we went to the same parties and i knew who he was and he knew who i was, point is we werent close at all.

about a month ago he send me a facebook im and we spoke, got each others numbers and have been texting and calling for about a month now. We hadnt hung out becaue i go to college about 300 miles away from home so we were waiting for sumer to hang out. Well we hung out last night, and he was a gentleman, we had good chemistry like always, laughing smiling, but of course after a month of texting and calling all day everyday, today for the first day in that month he didnt call or text.

ive gained like 20 25 pounds since highschool, and ive gotten really self concious about it. I feel as though because of that hes totally disreguarding everything weve done for the past month.

i know it seems nuts its only been a day, i just find it hard to beleive that after a month of never missing a day of taking, and then the day after we see each other he dissapears the whole day, it has to do something with appearance. it feels good to write that down :) .. okay let me know what ya think. thanks

Well has you say its only been a day.

I think that even if you had put no weight on ppl remember other ppl different then they was. 25 pounds is not a lot.
It is normal that happens as we get older. Would not everyone like to be the same size as they where at school?

Maybe he's just not sure what to say.
What I find worse about this things is not really the knock backs but the not knowing. So if he don't text you say by tomorrow then why don't you text him. If he don't reply then do another text say a day later just asking for confirmation on where you stand.

Dating is a game. Try and not take any of it to personally.

But seriously don't be thinking that 25 pounds extra since school would put any guy off. You would have to be a pretty sad person to expect any girl to stay the same size as she was at school. ppl do have to eat you know :p lol

I would just like to add that I do not have a vast experience in this things. In fact I have very little. I just put it the way I see it that's all :)

i agree with what your saying but ive only been out of school for 2 years :/ and i will text him tomorrow and see. but thanks for your thoughts :) they helped.

I can see why his disappearance at this time would make you uncomfortable, but as you said it has only been a day. Unusual for what you have been used to lately, but it could be anything. You should have a better idea after you text him tomorrow, if you don't hear from him before then.

update:
(lol)

sooo i texted him in the morning telling him goodmorning and to have a good day at work, cuz i know he hates working on Sundays.

No response.

But...

All through highschool me and one of his really good friends had been dating on and off but i never really gave him a chance, he texted me no too long ago asking to go to the movies...

i said yes ): :) idkk...

You going then?

Also 2 years is long enough from school. I don't think you put that much weight on for 2 years.
But hey what do I know :p Am just a guy lol

noo its not but i just cant think f what other reason he would have for dissapearing.. anyways yeah i think im going to go but i feel bad because maybe its just to get back at the other guy ... but i dont want to pass up a good guy either.. haha whooo knowss :) thanks for your insight bluey it helps to talk :)

Latest posts

Back