GIVING UP NOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the others. One thing on suicide I read: You have to deal with life while you're living, but you'll have to deal with death when you are dead. You don't know what is on the other side, so hang in there until your natural time to leave. Even though the pain may be unbearable now, you have NO IDEA what it will be like even 2 weeks from now. You may meet a nice new friend. You may hit the lotto! You may get a great new job. You may just start feeling better! Give life a chance. You are still so young.

Vector said:
im sick of this said:
helllo everyone well i've been following your advice and good news! THINGS ARE GETTING worse! im lonely and depressed. im sick of this crappy life  

ive tried, online dating, asking he girl, a suprise ask, everything! ive been a lonely loser for 6 years now! what is it about me that they dont like?! am i ugly? repulsive? snotty? fat? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE!?  i dress to impress, i shower , i work out, i eat healthy, AND NOTHING! im just a small gnat of socitety! this is my only life as far as i know and i want out! i used to be a cheery guy but life has shaped me into a lonely weirdo.

i am i just that guy that dies  alone? by the looks of it yes! im just so sick of life. life has beaten the honeysuckle out of me and im not gonna suffer anymore. nobody cares if i dye! oh that guy died? oh wow. least we dont have to deal with him anymore. i've tried and tried and im calling the quits.

see you in heaven everyone.
i live a few more days just to see the happy faces of my freinds,

SEE! how many people on here started to get worried about you!?
we havent even seen you!! so please, just think of what all of us have just said. there's people, like u,me,lonely guess,lost and lonely somwhere there! but they're just like you! hidden! they look normal but they're not! so let's hear from you again friend :)

Vector's thoughtful comment is right on the mark. Never give-up hope. If you have even moderate success at making friends, it will bring you some happiness (someone to go to the movies with, etc.). If you do end-up single you can focus on non-social activities that bring you joy. There is so much more to life than social interaction. I really hope the best for you.

necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost necropost

i know what u feel man... The only friend you'll have in your whole life is yourself. While you are alone, try to talk to yourself, know yourself. That's what i do. The only friend i have is myself. I also have my lovely friend, wich makes me happy, but when the question is about friends... i have just me. Find the reasons of you life man. don't give up, Loneliness can be something good.

Latest posts

Back