Good Afternoon and How Do You Do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, on a lark I Googled "Loney People Forums" and found this place.

I think I've been lonely since the day I was born, never quite fitting in. Always finding it easier to just be by myself. Lately though, the feeling seems to have intensified. I find myself needed a confidant and I have no one to confide in.

Going to do some forum reading and see whats up.

Welcome to our wonderful little world of wonder. Hope we can give you a little bit of an unlonely feeling. lol, even if it isn't a word...

Anyway, a lot of us know the feeling. I too have been that way. I can't trust many people. Currently in a long distance relationship, and trust this girl with all my heart, but fear somewhere in the blackness of my heart that it will end in heartbreak. I am a one woman man, and the one woman that I am with at a given time is the only one who can cure the loneliness that breeds inside my heart and soul.

Anyway, enough about me, enjoy your stay here, and I hope you find some interest here.

Welcome to the forum

Treading Water said:
Hi, on a lark I Googled "Loney People Forums" and found this place.

Ah, great minds. That was verbatim what I googled today as well. Uncanny.

Well, I wish you all the best and like myself,hope that you can find a solution to the issue. I can relate entirely to what you say.

Latest posts

Back