Good Log

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasha Selim

Reaction score
My therapist constrained me to get aware and write down positive things that happens to me every day, no matter how small they are. E.g. “The dinner pizza was so good. I still feel the taste in my mouth”, “I have a cozy sensation after a hot bath, in my clothes, watching a Woody Allen comedy”, “The girl from McDonalds forget to give me mayonnaise and I had the courage to ask again”, “I have called my workmate George and he said: Good to hear you! I have enjoyed that very much”

You are all invited to post such things, but ONLY POSITIVE.
Warning: If you don't post, this thread will grow into a boring, one person stuff.

This Sunday was much better than others, because I was occupied on this forum.

I rearranged the collectibles on the bedroom wall so it doesn't look as chaotic as it was. I also replaced the push pins with screws so they wouldn't keep falling.

In a few hours I will have made the needed upgrades to my colony in Ikariam so that the corruption in the town will be stopped. Then I'll be able to start upgrading the palace and GRs so I can build a new colony having learned to have these upgrades in place first. ;)

"Her" son called. He's e-mailing me the shipping addy for WyoTec so I can get his parts and plates for his Trans Am out to him. I think I got him pointed in the right direction to get his clutch working better. Things like this are really the only reason he calls me, but at least I'm good for that. And at the same time it gave her a chance to talk to him.

Pasha Selim said:
My therapist constrained me to get aware and write down positive things that happens to me every day, no matter how small they are. E.g. “The dinner pizza was so good. I still feel the taste in my mouth”, “I have a cozy sensation after a hot bath, in my clothes, watching a Woody Allen comedy”, “The girl from McDonalds forget to give me mayonnaise and I had the courage to ask again”, “I have called my workmate George and he said: Good to hear you! I have enjoyed that very much”

You are all invited to post such things, but ONLY POSITIVE.
Warning: If you don't post, this thread will grow into a boring, one person stuff.

I was fortunate today. :) I read this very positive post. :) It made me smile. :) Thank you! :)

i had a nice coffee in my slipknot mug today but thats a bit shite really :p
thats the best i had.

I found out that I had in fact fufilled the "pluralism requirement" my school demands we take in order to graduate several years ago!

I completed my entry for a typography graphic design competition, and I'm very pleased with it.
Someone said my entry looked very professional...like a book cover. I like positive feedback, especially when I work really hard on something.
I had positive interaction online.
I ate a great meal.
I discovered this great thread. It has a lot of potential, as do you Pasha.

I came home today earlier and manage to have more time to study.
I gained weight but my friends said I look better now.
I am reminded of my positive experiences for today because of this thread.
Thx Guys.

This morning I won a battle at my workplace. I hope win the war: a conflict with a colleague in which I am 100% right and he is 100% impertinent. The general manager gave me right (at least verbally).
I took an overdose of satisfaction reading posts on this thread.
My depression level is much under average.

Pasha Selim said:
This morning I won a battle at my workplace. I hope win the war: a conflict with a colleague in which I am 100% right and he is 100% impertinent. The general manager gave me right (at least verbally).
I took an overdose of satisfaction reading posts on this thread.
My depression level is much under average.

Thumb up

Everything went smoothly on my first day of school today.
My teachers seem pretty good so far.
I'm glad to be back in a learning environment :)

Last evening I took Zooloft for the first time in my life. I woke up in the morning with some strange, scary sensations like blurred vision, unclear mind, dilated pupils. I was decided to quit, but short after symptoms began to disappear and now I'm decided to carry on. I also had a backbone pain, but a salve sent it away.

My class ends early today. I had hot chocolate and cheese cake with my friend and had a great time.
It made me smile when I read about positive thought you guys wrote in this thread.
I am glad that we have something good to share. =)

Latest posts

Back