Good Log

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p lol, I have all my tax information together and on time and already sent to my tax guy.:D It's usually takes me MONTHS to get everything together, lol. :p
I am also happy that Pasha has some positive things happening for him. :)

EveWasFramed said:
:p lol, I have all my tax information together and on time and already sent to my tax guy.:D It's usually takes me MONTHS to get everything together, lol. :p
I am also happy that Pasha has some positive things happening for him. :)

Thank you. I am glad for you too.

Pasha Selim said:
I scored for 100 points on Girls vs. Boys game. Funny little joy.

lol

I haven't found the cat that cut my tongue. ;)
It's still feel great to have the tongue out. :p :p :p

cute-little-cat.jpg

Where is that girl who thrust out her tongue all the time?
...And I am not afraid of her avatar

Pasha Selim said:
cute-little-cat.jpg

Where is that girl who thrust out her tongue all the time?
...And I am not afraid of her avatar

Omg! U bring the cat!

Ah wait! It's cute kitty. :rolleyes:I don't think it will cut my tongue. :p

Did much better on the test than i was expecting, walking into it.

I had a second lunch with the eccentric-dresser, lady, here in Nice-ville. She is funny and sweet and I am sooooo happy I stopped and spoke with her the day I was out to lunch with the, "Gossip-committee" I also removed myself from that damned Zoning Board.......At last, progress is being made!!

I bought a coffee and went for a smoke.. My god do i love the taste of coffee after a smoke lol..

when i wash my hair, brush it then dry it. it makes me feel happy

I finished replacing the subfloor and got tile down, so i no longer have to worry about that. It was also nice to find that the beams were in perfect shape.

I am happy my dad got out of the hospital and feels better. I am also happy I got back to work and feel therefore useful again. I am grateful I am alive and can still feel happy sometimes. Mostly I thank God for my precious little daughter that makes all of life`s hardships worth surpassing.

Latest posts

Back