Good Log

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a movie that made me laugh out loud.
I didn't feel very self conscious today.
I handled an awkward situation at school reasonably well.

I finished the check list that I needed to go through so I can take my test to officially become a "Process Line Mechanic". (Sounds official doesn't it? LoL) The plant mamager doesn't think I really need to take it since I already clean up the messes that the "Process Engineer" makes. (He's the guy that is technically the boss over all the mechanics and is supposed to know more about these machines than we do.) But the head office won't give me the raise until I take the test and make it official.

Last evening I watched a very funny TV program. An adorable tune from that show still sounds in my ears. Took Zooloft pill #2. Seems to be well tolerated. I had a good sleep.

I felt tired but I forced myself to take a hot shower. I went out from bathroom refreshed and smiling. I have hope for the day to come tomorrow.

Pasha Selim said:
I felt tired but I forced myself to take a hot shower. I went out from bathroom refreshed and smiling. I have hope for the day to come tomorrow.

:)I had a good day today because Pasha has hope for the day to come. It's so nice to hear that you smiled. :)

I was called by my Fire Chief and told that one of our neighboring fire districts has a job opening for someone such as myself. A -paid- job opening. Cue Major Life Conflict to decide if I try for that job or go for an un-paid residency as planned.

I cashed the check from my first plowing invoice today. Money warms my frigid heart! :) Now to bill them for TWICE that amount. Mwahaha.

I enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner, and some O'Reilley's Irish Cream for desert while I watched a re-run of Firefly.

I'm at work. I have accomplished one small task requested by general manager. I stayed cool. He is a severe person.
To Eve: :)

I helped my father over the telephone. He doesn't know to copy a file from his 20th century computer to a floppy disk. Poor old man, I have shown him the procedure so many times and still doesn't get it.

The girl whom I have a crush on sat so close to me I could smell the bubblegum on her breath.

Despite my deep depression I've forced my self to work something for my job on Sunday. Deadline on Monday.

At 6 PM my heart was full of grief. A neighbour asked me to help him with his computer. I did a good job. Now it's 10 PM and my heart is full of tranquillity.

I found out I am pretty much set to have my first ever paid fire/ems job. 48 Hours on shift, 96 hours off. The pay ain't spectacular but this is my foot in the door, and it'll count as a job to let me keep my EMS license. Yaaay.

Plus, there's no way I can complain about having 4 days off at a time.

Brian said:
I found out I am pretty much set to have my first ever paid fire/ems job. 48 Hours on shift, 96 hours off. The pay ain't spectacular but this is my foot in the door, and it'll count as a job to let me keep my EMS license. Yaaay.

Plus, there's no way I can complain about having 4 days off at a time.

Congratulations!

Naleena said:
I am happy for my new friend, Pasha Selim. He is one of the many gifts in my life. I am thankful for him and all my other friends.

I thank God for my friend Naleena.

Latest posts

Back