Grant A Wish Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
granted but the game is then over

I wish for a Scandinavian country citizenship

(you are teleported to Antartica) wish granted enjoy your summer

Well, that'll show you. I often tell everyone I am moving to Antarctica. So thanks, that's exactly what I wanted. :p
I wish for a Scandinavian country citizenship
Granted, but then there authorities discover it is fake, so you end up in jail. :O

Oopsy, forgot my wish. I wish it was next year and my kid had his license, so he can drive himself and his brother everywhere and I don't have to.

granted but meanwhile a new law is issued stating they have to drive accompanied by an adult for 2 years

I wish next winter to be a mild one

(Wish granted) But you become part of winter itself and have till spring to enjoy it 😈

Enjoy your Winter Wonderland

I wish to learn every language known to man (even the dead ones) in their entirety.

Well, that'll show you. I often tell everyone I am moving to Antarctica. So thanks, that's exactly what I wanted. :p

Granted, but then there authorities discover it is fake, so you end up in jail. :O

Oopsy, forgot my wish. I wish it was next year and my kid had his license, so he can drive himself and his brother everywhere and I don't have to.
response: Thats right say words...

Jinn are not bound by the laws of man (and in this game I am Jinn since I am granting the wishes) 😈

lol joking

Repeat: I wish to learn every language known to man (even the dead ones) in their entirety.

Last edited:
granted but as for conveying your thoughts you are able to use hieroglyphs only

I wish to be able to conjure any being from beyond this world

(This is awesome btw Hieroglyphs was a very ancient way of conveying information to others and is great form of expression very creative Cherubino thank you)

(Wish granted you are able to use forbidden knowledge to commune with alternate dimensional beings and spirits) the drawback is that you are alienated by others for your practices and sometimes hunted and tried for witchcraft in older circles of civilization. (Depending on the location or timeline you fall under, because you do not mention what timeline you wish to be in, you are cast into 16th century AD) take heed my friend survive this time period and enjoy your wish.

I wish to be able to understand other people mostly not entirely

granted but same as in the movie What Women Want you will beg to be undone since you are terrified by what you learn about them and you

I wish a Scandinavian woman ask me for marriage

(Granted, she asks you for marriage, but she is very family oriented, and her family is very needy, and they do not have any ethics or willingness to be productive in society they rely on the woman for everything. she gives them all her attention and gives you little, they do not like you since you represent a problem to their way of living and constantly try to manipulate and control the women into believing you are not good.) Sorry but on the bright side she I well-read and is above average in looks and in intellect and she has her own business and wealth.

I wish to be able to be in and out of time as I please to come and go (forwards, backwards and out of time)

granted but you forgot about the space and you always end up in places you aren't really happy about

I wish to have the hitting power of the 18 yo Mike Tyson

Latest posts

Back