Grant A Wish Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted, but you have to litter cleanboxes instead :D

I wish I could make a bit more sense some times.

Granted, but you're still a cat :p

I wish I owned a winery, so I could get high on my own supply, all the time.

I can't mess that up more, you will on your own from all the wine XD

I wish I could fly.

Granted, but your method of flying will be via pointed hat and broomstick.

I wish we could move house sooner.

Granted - but because of the rush moving, your boxes didn't get packed properly and everything for the kitchen ends up in the bedroom.

I wish the firewood would automatically go into the wood stove so that I don't have to get up at 4 am to stoke the fire.

Granted, but it goes other places too, so you find it in fridge, washbasin and laundry basket, to just mention a few places.

I wish I had less things I needed to do, so I could fix more I wanted to do.

Granted, but you're now an unemployed bum with no money.

I wish I could afford a packet of hot cocoa powder.

Granted - Just Granted. I wish that for you too. hugs.

I wish someone would come and help me remove the tree that has fallen across the neighbours driveway that I caretake for.

Aww, thank you :)

Granted, and your kindness and generosity mean that the fallen tree has been chopped up and you now have enough firewood for the entire season ... firewood that magically walks into your wood stove :D

I wish the sky over Santa Barbara had a bigger bladder. I miss the rain :'(

Granted - but unfortunately you will need to buy a boat instead of a car - which is much more expensive and always wet inside.

I wish that the Gold Fish Tank would clean itself.

Granted, but your Goldfish have given birth to a school of fifteen. Good luck !

I wish hair cuts didn't cost any money.

Granted. I'd do that for you if I could, but you'd have to come to Australia. XD

I wish we still had a dishwasher.

Sure, but you're buying me the ticket :p

(My dishwasher is out of order, too. It sucks !)

Granted, but your husband's extended family have come over for a month. So, that's going to require quite a bit of loading/unloading the dishwasher.

I wish I had a case of red wine in front of me right this second.

...But I am an unemployed bum with no money XD

Granted, however there are another case there as well with unknown content, and you cannot see through them. Happy russian roulette :D

I wish my tea would make itself.

granted - but your Teapot becomes Mrs.Pots and won't stop correcting your manners or instructing you on how to make the perfect pot of tea.

I wish that I did not have to do the hour and a half drive to work tomorrow morning. ( note to self - invent teleporter).

Granted. You've gained the ability to teleport there, but you must wear this hat when doing so.

mVNj2RpSnAco8WztHjc9idA.jpg

I wish it wasn't so hot today!

Granted, but, Mrs. BB, the new ice age is here ... the world average temperature has stabilized at around -25 C. Enjoy !

I wish that the pyloric valve in my stomach would stay shut, so that I could drink for hours and hours and hours and enjoy a nice stable buzz without getting sick.

Granted, but everyone understands what happened and that you wished for it yourself.

I wish I could travel somewhere, if so only by bus to a close city.

Latest posts

Back