Grant A Wish Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish granted, on the condition to be kind to those who still are lonely.

I wish I had a wish.

Granted, your wish is that you wish you liked to eat shrimp!

I wish I was overlooking a great vista.

Wish granted but you have to prove it.

I wish I were in a Japanese restaurant right now.

Granted, you're in a French restaurant in Tokyo.

I wish I had a pool table.

rofl, what a twist of meaning. French is good, but Japanese restaurant with Japanese cuisine even better.
5440.gif

Wish granted, make space for it.

I wish the rain would stop, it`s pouring.

Granted. The rain has stopped and is now suspended in mid air.

I wish my car could fly.

wish granted, but beware of the airplanes around.

I wish my cat stopped biting my papers.

Granted - but, now your toes are in grave danger.

I wish I had a clone that would go to work for me tomorrow.

Wish granted- and the clone enjoys a surprise party at work.

I wish I could clap my hands and make a huge bowl of icecream appear in front of me. and a big bottle of fresh cold juice.

*Poof* But, it's a shame you are lactose intolerant now, as well. Enjoy your juice.

I wish I could travel back in time having the knowledge that I have now.

*sigh* my wish too.
Wish granted- and you`ll remain stuck there for another 5 years.

I wish I had a one month carefree holiday.

Granted. Although, it rains the whole time and the cable goes out, so you can't leave and you can't surf the web or watch tv.

I wish my breakfast would make itself today.

Wish granted but it's burnt to a cinder and inedible

I wish I could leave this house and move back to my home county

Wish granted- then you fall in love with someone from your left-behind town and you can`t return.

I wish I were 20 again.

Granted! Sadly, all of the things you like to do/eat/drink and places you like to go now have a minimum age requirement of 40.

I wish I could remove texting drivers and other idiots from the road with a wave of my hand.

Wish has been granted, but since the drivers suddenly disappeared, the cars they had been driving all wreck into each other!

I wish Sonic the Hedgehog was real and would come take me on an adventure.

Sonic comes and takes you but you suffer from morbid motion sickness due to the high speed velocity with which he carries you over the upside down loops etc..But a pimp like sonic can't stop gettin' his cash flow just because you feel dizzy so he leaves you behind to become Robotnik's next captive...though then again you'd be famous for being the next "damsel in distress" centerpiece for the latest sonic games, so maybe this fate isn't so bad, as long as you're okay with being crucified by gangs of prepubescent Tumblr feminist militia warriors in the process. ****...if such a scenario only had Liam Neeson it would be Hollywood gold.

I wish I was happy. Do your worst, genie manipulators! I sure hope "happy" isn't some underground street term for being really really strung out on crack...I'm too obviously white and sheltered to be reasonably expected to know this stuff..

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
Sonic comes and takes you but you suffer from morbid motion sickness due to the high speed velocity with which he carries you over the upside down loops etc..But a pimp like sonic can't stop gettin' his cash flow just because you feel dizzy so he leaves you behind to become Robotnik's next captive...though then again you'd be famous for being the next "damsel in distress" centerpiece for the latest sonic games, so maybe this fate isn't so bad, as long as you're okay with being crucified by gangs of prepubescent Tumblr feminist militia warriors in the process. ****...if such a scenario only had Liam Neeson it would be Hollywood gold.

I wish I was happy. Do your worst, genie manipulators! I sure hope "happy" isn't some underground street term for being really really strung out on crack...I'm too obviously white and sheltered to be reasonably expected to know this stuff..

I hope I don't come off as a racist for this, I believe in the world MLK dreamed of, where everyone has an equal opportunity to become crack addicts regardless of skin color..

Granted, you're Happy the teddy bear. You lie in bed all day staring at the ceiling. Day after day after day.

I wish I could fly.

Pixie dust lands on you and you fall into a deep wonderful sleep like you've never known with beautiful dreams.

I wish I could hop a plane to the Bahamas.

Latest posts

Back