Greatest Invention of All Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limlim said:

like this? (goo)

manbreasts.jpg

meekthoughts said:
Alarm clocks (or anything akin to that) perhaps? My god, I wouldn't be able to wake up otherwise.

As useful as they are, alarm clocks literally break my heart in the morning :( Especially static radio... I set my alarm with loud static radio to make sure I got up on 2 really important days... I was like :( ... never again!

I would say bikes are a great invention... If you need to get down a hill and never again use it.:rolleyes:

Perhaps glasses... they let me see things at long distances properly! But they also make me look silly so :(

I'm gonna go for a really nerdy boring one and say board games. In the cyber world we live in now, people forget to just sit down and talk and relax without stopping to text on their phones every 5 minutes or putting on the TV. But these games always bring you together for a memorable experience :rolleyes:

Thomas] said:
As useful as they are, alarm clocks literally break my heart in the morning :( Especially static radio... I set my alarm with loud static radio to make sure I got up on 2 really important days... I was like :( ... never again!

I would say bikes are a great invention... If you need to get down a hill and never again use it.:rolleyes:

Perhaps glasses... they let me see things at long distances properly! But they also make me look silly so :(

I'm gonna go for a really nerdy boring one and say board games. In the cyber world we live in now, people forget to just sit down and talk and relax without stopping to text on their phones every 5 minutes or putting on the TV. But these games always bring you together for a memorable experience :rolleyes:

Gah, radios are a horrible idea to wake up to. Properly tuned, I can't wait up and static.. yeah. It's ironic you comment now though because earlier last morning I didn't wake up successfully to my alarm clock. xD I missed my lecture. :(

Nonsense, glasses cannot make anyone look silly as long as they aren't those really weird ones that make your eyes look 5x bigger. Or with the attached nose/'stache. Otherwise I'm sure you look great with them on. :) (hints to "Let's see the Faces!" thread)

Board games are so much fun! People generalize board games to Monopoly and Snakes and Ladders, but there are a whole bunch out there. My brother collects a few lesser known board games himself, though we never have time to play together. At the same time though, computer games are just as good at making memorable experiences long distance. ^_^

Oh dear there's a faces thread? *hides*

I always feel really guilty about missing lectures... but sometimes it just can't be helped! 9am is just so earlyyyyy. The snooze button is mainly responsible for my missing lectures... I dunno whether to nominate this as the best or worst invention ever =x

And +1 to the games; you're totally right =] I think they're great for the experiences and time you get to spend with people; the competition doesn't count to much.

Gurl who invented intelligence? I have to agree with the IgnoredOne and say fire/combustion. There isn't much we could do without it.

Thomas] said:
Oh dear there's a faces thread? *hides*

I always feel really guilty about missing lectures... but sometimes it just can't be helped! 9am is just so earlyyyyy. The snooze button is mainly responsible for my missing lectures... I dunno whether to nominate this as the best or worst invention ever =x

And +1 to the games; you're totally right =] I think they're great for the experiences and time you get to spend with people; the competition doesn't count to much.

Yes.. glad I'm not the only one who missed lecture(s) because of oversleeping. xP I don't even hit the snooze button because I don't want to bother my dorm neighbours, but back in high school snooze was evil.

kamya said:
Gurl who invented intelligence? I have to agree with the IgnoredOne and say fire/combustion. There isn't much we could do without it.

+1 to that.

Latest posts

Back