Greetings and Salutations!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coricopat

Reaction score
I'm 31, and thanks to a chronic illness and my spouse abandoning me, I spend quite a bit of time alone. Sometimes days. Not always being able to get out makes it hard to meet and keep friends and it'd be nice to meet some people that I can touch base with even on 'bad' days. I'm an introvert, so I don't really need a lot of people in my life to be happy, but it is always nice to have someone to share new ideas and experiences with.

I noticed the crowd on here seems to be largely teens. While I have no problems chatting with anyone, I'd really like to meet and share stories with those 30+.

Welcome to the forum Coricopat.

Hi there,

I'm one of the older one's 33 here, I understand what you mean even though we may be in the same boat as others sometimes we need to talk to those around our age.

Eve and Steel are older. lol.

I'm in my twenties. well, early twenties. I think most people are in their twenties here. But there ARE some older folks on here. Most of the mods are older.

Just have to look around n___n

Welcome to the forum and sorry about your husband :(

Pop into chat ok?

-Soph

Latest posts

Back