Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soresoul

Reaction score
Hello,
I been lurking awhile now so now I decided to join. Im a married 32-year-old guy but im a loner. I suffer with depression, bi-polar, loneliness, and very low self esteem. Never had friends growing up because I was not part of the "cool" crowd. Never participated in sports, and when I was force to for gym I would suck so bad. Im an only child and all my parents ever wanted to do was pretty much nothing but drink and party. So all my life I live in isolation.

When I did make some friends they tend to disappear after I got married and only run into some of them at a bar or store and they always say "call me so we can catch up sometime" and when I do they are never around. My wife is a great woman and she does what she can but I still have a very emptiness inside of me.

Im not an usual kinda of person. I like depressing movies and documentaries, dark philosophy books, and underground dark/evil music. I like to think im open minded but at the sametime I can't get into hip things of today or even back then. Too me the world can be so corny to me alot of the time. Life can be fair but it can be very bleak too.

Anyways, I hope to make some friends here. Feel free to pm me or write here any questions you got and ill be full. Lown honest.

Welcome to the forum. :) This can be a very good place to make friends if you stick around.

Out of curiosity, please define "underground dark/evil music" :)

Hello,
thanks for the warm welcome. As far as music goes check out a band called dragged into sunlight and read their lyrics while listening to them.

yeah they have some of the best music around and amazing live. If you like that type of music also check out xasthur a great one man band.

Latest posts

Back