GTA: San Andreas/GTA IV Which Did You Find Harder?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I've played San Andreas but not GTA IV. I remember San Andreas being quite difficult. I'm not looking to burst into a fit of rage again, so I was wondering which one you found more difficult.

Umm. San Andreas probably.

I don't recall anything particularly annoying in GTA IV.

Bt thn I iz qwesomez gmr! :D

I honestly would say about the same. GTA:SA was so long though, I can only remember a few frustrating moments, although I'm sure there were more. GTA IV though... Two missions stand out to me, and it took me two weeks each to finally beat each one. The first mission was maybe half way, if I remember correctly, and it was a mission you did for the Pegorelli dude. I don't really remember his name either, and I'm not arsed enough to look it up.

Second mission that made me never want to finish it was the last one. That ENTIRE mission irritated the hell out of me. From the abandoned building to the speedboats, up to the Statue... Freaking annoyed me so much. I was never more glad to finish a game.

San Andreas for the longness. I completed the story and am at 86% but can't be bothered to 100% it like IV

I found GTAIV to me more difficult, but a big part of that is because I just didn't like it very much. San Andreas is awesome though. I've replayed it enough that none of the missions are too hard anymore.

Locke said:
I found GTAIV to me more difficult, but a big part of that is because I just didn't like it very much. San Andreas is awesome though. I've replayed it enough that none of the missions are too hard anymore.
Those **** Zero missions in San Andreas were a killer. I swore enough to fill 10,000 swear jars. Man. What a ***** they were.

Probably IV - I think they're making them too hard by default, I actually got bored playing this one. Nothing beats Vice City though, they should have followed on from that.

LoneKiller said:
Locke said:
Those **** Zero missions in San Andreas were a killer. I swore enough to fill 10,000 swear jars. Man. What a ***** they were.

Lol yeah. I actually threw my controller after the first 20 times attempting the one where you fly around shooting delivery trucks. I think I might have finally resorted to using a cheat, but I can't remember.

That's another reason why San Andreas is easier, it has better cheat codes than IV, if you get really stuck.

Locke said:
LoneKiller said:
Locke said:

Lol yeah. I actually threw my controller after the first 20 times attempting the one where you fly around shooting delivery trucks. I think I might have finally resorted to using a cheat, but I can't remember.

That's another reason why San Andreas is easier, it has better cheat codes than IV, if you get really stuck.
What's worse about the Zero missions is that I didn't find out until after, that the missions were optional!

Gonna bump this as I don't see a thread on GTAV (is there one?)

San Andreas definitely has harder missions, wrong side of the tracks, zero missions etc. I think its a better game than IV though, much more fun.

I think overall I found San Andreas harder. Though it's been so long I can't remember lol. I wish they would make an HD collection of GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas with achievements. I would totally pick that up. They should throw Liberty City and Vice City Stories on there too.

Latest posts

Back