Guess what guys???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VideoVidiVisum

Reaction score
I am officially dating a guy from my other forum. He's flying me down to Texas to spend Christmas with him! I am sooooo excited! I haven't been on as much and I wanted to keep you guys linked in =]]]

VideoVidiVisum said:
I am officially dating a guy from my other forum. He's flying me down to Texas to spend Christmas with him! I am sooooo excited! I haven't been on as much and I wanted to keep you guys linked in =]]]

Congradulations! I hope it works out for the two of you :)

I really hope things go well for you.

Just be careful. Lot of nuts in this world. (what's that?) The friend inside my mind says to tell you to look both ways before crossing the street! (wary)

(hehe)

But seriously, take care and have a wonderful time. From what i've gathered from speaking to you, you seem like a very nice person and you deserve some happiness in your life. :)

Take care vivy and have a wonderful day!

Polar said:
Grats Vivycakes :) do I feel an amazing Christmas coming right up?
YES!

Dark_Poet said:
I really hope things go well for you.

Just be careful. Lot of nuts in this world. (what's that?) The friend inside my mind says to tell you to look both ways before crossing the street! (wary)

(hehe)

But seriously, take care and have a wonderful time. From what i've gathered from speaking to you, you seem like a very nice person and you deserve some happiness in your life. :)

Take care vivy and have a wonderful day!
Awww (goo)

SophiaGrace said:
What's this mystery man like? :)
Well he's a super moderator of my other forum, he does stand up comedy, he inherited some businesses from his "mother" figure (a woman who took him in in his teens) so he's self sufficient. He's a bit of a project junkie and does an animated series for the other forum, he loved my poetry before he even knew me (it was posted) and told me when he barely knew me, so I know he isn't just flattering me. He's 6'4" so I can wear heels around him :p He is incredibly well spoken, sweet, funny, just enough broken to understand me, accepting, talented, etc.... xD

Latest posts

Back