Halloween Costumes - What Are You Going to Be This Year?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos you say.....I'm no Rose McGowan you realise..but if any pix come out that are suitable for public consumption I'll be sure to post em-not promising owt though.

Ok, so possibly not the best photos, & please remember the camera adds 10lbs lol(seriously if it's too horrific I can take them down)

I give you Cherry Darling, NOT Lara Croft-I had thought more people at the party would have seen Planet Terror but there you go :club: haha

nfvd98n

nnpdrjo

I sometimes smoke when drunk-secret is out-it's awful & I hate myself afterwards every goddamn time!

Great costume Alma, but I would have no idea who she was unless I looked it before lol.

I went to the bar as a well adjusted, happy member of society.

I just saw this tee shirt and may have to buy it though, it really needs an ALL logo on it. (wasn't sure where else to post it).

display.jpg

Well, I went out on Friday and Saturday. My idea of combining a Penguin with Where's Waldo didn't work, so I went as Waldo on Friday (with a Nerf gun!) and a Penguin on Saturday.

Alma lost her spoon said:
I sometimes smoke when drunk-secret is out-it's awful & I hate myself afterwards every goddamn time!

Ugh, yea, I'm usually pretty good about avoiding it but I made that mistake this weekend....I don't know why, either. It was just as yucky this time as it had ever been. I'd completely avoided that stuff for 2 years until now, but for some reason gave in and had two puffs. Luckily it was only an e-cig. Blarg....never again!

stb said:
Great costume Alma, but I would have no idea who she was unless I looked it before lol.

I went to the bar as a well adjusted, happy member of society.

I just saw this tee shirt and may have to buy it though, it really needs an ALL logo on it. (wasn't sure where else to post it).

display.jpg

There's this version of the Introvert shirt too...my sister-in-law found this one for me, don't know how many times I've sat talking to her and said something along the lines of "So....I went here (insert a place) today and man, I was soooo uncomfortable and all I wanted to do was go home." It was the perfect shirt for me. :)

27x1p91.jpg

I had to work, so I was a disgruntled employee for Halloween. :p

Also, I so need one of those shirts in the post above mine.

It's that time of year again. What are you all going to be this year?

Once again, I have no money to buy a new costume, ugh :( so I had to go through my old costumes again. I'm going to wear my glow-in-the-dark alien mask along with my mad scientist lab coat from fifth grade, which fits just barely. I'm going to be an alien mad scientist then.

How about everyone else? Let's hear some costume ideas. What are you going to be? What have you always wanted to dress up as, but didn't know how to put it together or couldn't for some other reason? If time/money were no issue, what would be your costume this year?

I'm making a costume for my 6-year old son - he loves Star Wars, so I made him a Jawa costume. Not quite finished, I'll post a pic when it's done. :)

My mom made me an alligator costume, giant tail and all. My favorite was when I was a pirate.

I have to be in a parade this Halloween, but I am not dressing up for it. I love costumes, but I haven't had a reason to buy one lately.

ringwood said:
I'm making a costume for my 6-year old son - he loves Star Wars, so I made him a Jawa costume. Not quite finished, I'll post a pic when it's done. :)

Ah, that's really cute. I love Star Wars too. I'd love to see the Jawa costume when it's all done!

Nicolelt said:
My mom made me an alligator costume, giant tail and all. My favorite was when I was a pirate.

I have to be in a parade this Halloween, but I am not dressing up for it. I love costumes, but I haven't had a reason to buy one lately.

Do you have a picture of it, if you don't mind sharing? That alligator costume sounds really neat!

TheSkaFish said:
Skid Row 89 said:
A medieval knight!

Sweet! I remember I was a knight one year too, had a shield, helmet, armor, and sword. It was a lot of fun.

Do you have a picture of you in your armor? I'd love to see it.
Not the best of costumes I'm afraid though. More of a cloak and sword combo. Probably more like a medieval assassin or something haha

TheSkaFish said:
Skid Row 89 said:
Not the best of costumes I'm afraid though. More of a cloak and sword combo. Probably more like a medieval assassin or something haha

Actually, you sound like more of a Ranger. Which is still really cool!
I would say Ranger is probably the best description!

This year as I was going raving on Halloween I went as a rave version of Disney's the Cheshire Cat. :)

My favourite thing to dress up as when I was a child was always a witch or a vampire.

TheSkaFish said:
ringwood said:

Ah, that's really cute. I love Star Wars too. I'd love to see the Jawa costume when it's all done!

Late, and not the best picture. At night, it looks awesome because you can't see his eyes, but here's the Jawa costume:

25ujyn8.jpg

ringwood said:
TheSkaFish said:
ringwood said:

Late, and not the best picture. At night, it looks awesome because you can't see his eyes, but here's the Jawa costume:

25ujyn8.jpg

Good job, Jules. Where is his ion blaster?

Latest posts

Back