Halloween Costumes - What Are You Going to Be This Year?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ringwood said:
TheSkaFish said:
ringwood said:
I'm making a costume for my 6-year old son - he loves Star Wars, so I made him a Jawa costume. Not quite finished, I'll post a pic when it's done. :)

Ah, that's really cute. I love Star Wars too. I'd love to see the Jawa costume when it's all done!

Late, and not the best picture. At night, it looks awesome because you can't see his eyes, but here's the Jawa costume:

25ujyn8.jpg

Amazing costume ringwood ^.^

ringwood said:
Late, and not the best picture. At night, it looks awesome because you can't see his eyes, but here's the Jawa costume:

25ujyn8.jpg

Hey, that's really cool. The eyes are perfect, and he's just the right height too. Makes me wish I could go back in time and have been a Jawa for Halloween when I was that young. I love Jawas. They're so cute :D

Thanks for sharing!

Halloween isn't a big thing in Norway (although growing), so nobody dresses up unless there's a party. There is a party tonight, where a lot of my "friends" are, but I'm not invited, so I'll be going as couch potato in my living room. :p

I don't need a costume; I'm scary enough as it is. Though like Tuathaniel, Halloween isn't big where I live either.

We had it in NZ last night. I went as Walter White
Wasn't a very good costume though.

I'll be sad and irritated because I really want to go on something but once again gets reminded of the fact I got none to go with :( Hell, if any swede happens to have a random party, invite me and I might very well show up!

they were warning on radio yesterday to NOT try putting a pumpkin on your head while carving
Apparently it is easier to get it on than off

BadGuy said:
they were warning on radio yesterday to NOT try putting a pumpkin on your head while carving

Perhaps if another person puts it on your head, it's better. If they promise to take it off after....I'm volunteering.

AmytheTemperamental said:
BadGuy said:

Perhaps if another person puts it on your head, it's better. If they promise to take it off after....I'm volunteering.

OK tie your hair back Ames ....I prooooomise I will help ...after recording some video   :p

Latest posts

Back