Happy childhood?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Physically abusive father and psychologically/emotionally abusive mother who's so clueless about the way she treats people it's hard to even be mad. Left alone for long periods of time with my brother taking care of me for a year after the divorce. The lack of real food supplies plus behavioral problems caused quarreling between the three siblings still at home sometimes.

i know its not a competition, but, i think there will be not many that had it worse than i did. And oh yes, this played a major factor in the person i am today. i dont get on well with people, i am never nasty or unkind, its just that i do not know how to relate with people. Children and animals love me, but other adults have problems with me. People tend to judge what they see with their eyes and not their hearts. i suffer from chronic pain, this tends to not let me smile on the outside, therefore, people think i am angry. but it couldnt be further from the truth. This leaves me feeling really lonesome and thats just another reason not to smile.

Latest posts

Back