Happy Christmas Candles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
Merry Christmas one and ALL.

1j56js.jpg

A very,merry Crimble Christmas to you jaguarundi,and many UK Yuletide greetings to you.

Nice to see you back, jags, even if it's only a flying visit.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Solivagant said:
You painted that? I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Yes, thank you for noticing! it's one of my paintings, as is my current avatar.

And if you like candles, then just for you..

28s7ybb.jpg

That's 3 of them.. There is another as well. Maybe tomorrow...

Thank you! I do love candles, and candle art. You're very talented! I can imagine putting those on my wall. Do you paint a lot of candles? Do they have a special meaning to you?

Solivagant said:
Thank you! I do love candles, and candle art. You're very talented! I can imagine putting those on my wall. Do you paint a lot of candles? Do they have a special meaning to you?

Glad you liked them. They seemed seasonally appropriate.

Sometimes when I paint something I get..intrigued.. by the subject and so I choose the same subject again. I painted a few of sheep a while ago..posted them on ALL around that time. Even sold one to an ALL -er, and another to someone else.

A little while ago I got intrigued after I painted some candles so I did another 3. I may do more, or I may fix on something else yet to be determined lol!

jaguarundi said:
Glad you liked them. They seemed seasonally appropriate.

Sometimes when I paint something I get..intrigued.. by the subject and so I choose the same subject again. I painted a few of sheep a while ago..posted them on ALL around that time. Even sold one to an ALL -er, and another to someone else.

A little while ago I got intrigued after I painted some candles so I did another 3. I may do more, or I may fix on something else yet to be determined lol!

I love all 3 of them! I don't think I ever saw the sheep, I'll have to look for that. I hope you continue to post your art. =] If you're interested in selling more, have you thought about setting up an Etsy account or something?

Merry Christmas, jag. Love the painting.

I've missed you. Best wishes for a lovely Christmas and a great new year to you. *hugs*

I did not realise that the painting was a Jaguarundi original; The thought never even crossed my mind. That's a compliment by the way, because it looked so damned professional. You're obviously very talented.

user 130057 said:
I did not realise that the painting was a Jaguarundi original; The thought never even crossed my mind. That's a compliment by the way, because it looked so damned professional. You're obviously very talented.

Thanks babes, They are indeed my work..if you look closely you can see JAG in the bottom right if all my paintings..

And as today is the actual 25th, here us the really christmasy one...
Complete with baubles.

250jvbm.jpg

Thanks Lady F!

Minus you will set yourself on fire with that candle if you don't watch out lol !

Latest posts

Back