Hate in the heart, and a lonely life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrath_1134

Reaction score
Im not really good at talking about my feelings but i guess ill start off by saying my heart and body are full of hate and chaos and i know i dont have a place in this world i dont belong here i know that but im also not going to kill myself just because of that i mean i want to die but i want to die fighting my head hurts all of the time because i have a trillion thoughts going through it at the same time its never quite in my head im usually depressed now days and that mainly stems from the fact that im alone i havent had a serious relationship in about 2 years and my other ones were bad i started talking to this chick recently and she texted me and what not she seemed interested and now i think shes just done with me but i guess thats fine because she was out of my league the fact is i just dont want to be alone anymore i want a woman that can bring a light into my darkness i dont know most of the time to be honest with you i wish it was just over and i died i know it sounds like a bunch of self pity crap and i mean you dont have to write anything on here i just thought it might help me to get my feelings out for once and its not just about not having a good woman in my life theres alot of reasons why i feel the way i do so who ever reads this or even writes something thank you for taking the time to do so

i know what it is like to feel like you don't belong in this world

there are times when i feel like a ghost

first off thank you trent for taking the time to say something and i know man it really dose suck i dont know why there are people like us out there or why were even here but we are and it seems were suck

There are times when I think when I grow up am going to find that someone, but that saying has been proven to be false since there are lonely people that just die alone.
Sometimes the social in everything is too much for me, or how i never can hold proper conversation with people.
I hope someone can fill your darkness.

well...science havnt found another planet that's inhabitable by humans.
So ..you're kinda stuck here like all of us.

I dont really know why, who or what designed this fucken thing call life.
On top of that...it gave me a dick that has a mind of it's own sometimes.
I go a little bit crazy if I dont get none...Not just the sex but just being
loved by those creatures call women.lol
It's even a bigger joke when some of them are craaazzyyyy bitches.

Then I hear honeysuckle from those holy roller people about brimstones, hell fire
dooms dAY, and all that good honeysuckle.......

K, There's alway alternative salutions....
why dont you fill your heart with LOVE first. This way you can be the light
bringer into the life of some hot chick.
You'll actually be a love and chick magnet...instead of a fucken vacumm....
Where can you find that love and light ????? It's inside of you already.
Just a reminder incase you forgotten....

What do you do with the hate????
Just flush is down the fucken tiolet like a peice of honeysuckle....
You dont disect honeysuckle...do ya???? honeysuckle stinks no matter how you look at it.
You dont even try to figure it out. You just flush it away and forget about it.

Hate can bring clarity sometimes. Doing the right thing means not only loving what is right, but hating what that is wrong.

I do suggest punctuation, though.

Hey wrath, you're still so young. Try to take it easy (though I know this is easier said than done). There's much more to experience in life ahead of you and keep going out there and do things. Anything. Especially things that make you feel good about yourself. What would make you feel good about yourself? I think you should focus and work on yourself first before you look at wanting to attract other women. Take care of yourself and make yourself happy, that's very important to make any relationship in life work.

Latest posts

Back