Have I wasted all my years away so far

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Have I wasted all my years away so far? I am 17, male, fat and i feel like i have had a very wasted life so far. I have never had a girlfriend and every time a ask a girl i get shut in the friend zone or i just about to and sh likes someone elese and then i never tell her the way i feal. i still like her too but i cant get her out of my mind. dont call me a staker or any things because i have moved on i am happy for her but she still doent know even after 2 years now.i think that might be the reson i havent bean able to get her out of my mind .now my friends, i have a few friends. but ony one true friend. i have never been that social. i have been only 2 dances in high school and the first one was because i liked a girl who was going te other time was i was helping out there. i am a vice priesent for a lagre club at school but it seems like it is a act or a mask i put on when i am there or at school. i feel like i cant let anyone in at times. i also feel like i kept my persnal life and school/ socail life spaprite. because i am sort of socal at school and i know its like a conpletly diffrent person there. then i some class i am the quiet guy. if i was in a movie i would be in the backround and noone woul notice me.

i also think i am dumb i have a 1.9 GPA.got a 16 on my ACT i am in the bottom 25% of the class rank to . i know i am bad at taking tests so that doesnt help. and i even filaild at my driving test in the first 5 mins but i am a good driver. i think it might be a like in self-confidice. any way my spelling and grammer are crap and i want to go to collage even a 2 year coagle but i know i dont have the grades. i dont even know what i want to become. but a iam decent on computers i know a litte more then te verage person would knows.
well i do fell deprresed every so days by all this and i know it runs i the family to. that does't help. i fell like i cant tell my parnts this stuff soi am telling the wholw world insted lol. **** it i hate when i use that. but the only person who i could talk to was my brother but he moved out awhile back.

also so i feel bipolar, migkt even have ADD never been tested though

so with telling you all this tell me what you think

also tell me if i should move this to a diffrent thered

- James +_+

You seem to have no trouble listing your problems... now tell me what have you done to try to fix each one?

If you have tried things, then why didn't they work and what could you have done differently?

nope dont think you wasted your life because you didnt spend 7 years hating the world like i did o.o...
and once my nerve kinda broke so i went to my dad and he said i m just too **** weak. hard to get my parents to listen to me anyway.
school results are not everything, and you dont have to get someone out of your mind. after all it would all become memory years later.

i think it's pretty cool if one can just be comfortable with himself and believe in his values.
oh yea... talk to people you know in real life about your problems and get help, o.o, parents friends, call your brother.
=)

Hi Guest,

First, you're more outgoing than you think you are, even if you feel it's all a mask. Go straight to that guidence counselor of yours and say, "Here are my grades, here is my ACT score, what are my options?" You are right, you don't have great grades, and you may even have to take a few lower-type courses at the community college to get that grade up. Be proactive and do something about it. You are 17, and contrary to what you're told at school, you do not have to know what you are planning to do for the rest of your life. Start small, get through high school, get into a school. Even if it's community college, most students in 4 year don't get anything more than their basic classes out of the way for the first two years anyway. See where you stand at that point rather than sweat over it now. You'll realize there is a whole different world once you leave high school.

Latest posts

Back