Have you been diagnosed with anything? Mental illness? Health issue? If so, what?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What have you been diagnosed with?

• Depression

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Aspergers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Borderline Personality Disorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OCD

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PTSD

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Insomnia

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Thyroid Issues

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Adjustment Disorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have major depression, though I may also fall in the bipolar spectrum. I seem to get 'dysphoric mania', also known as a mixed state, and adding a mood stabilizer used for bipolar to my antidepressants has REALLY helped me.

For mental health issues, I also have anxiety and PTSD. And... I hate including this in this category, but also gender dysphoria.

Other health issues are chronic severe migraines, joint pain that's mostly caused by weather, and an as-of-yet undiagnosed that is likely related to my kidneys. :/

I've never been 'diagnosed' with anything... Because I kind of have a fear of doctors and the so-called "modern" medicine.
I very likely have many things though. Most particularly depression. I'm not going to name anything else, since nothing has been diagnosed. Though I have a few good ideas what all I might have. I can just as easily read the DSM-IV as a doctor can do.

The DSM is so messed up and has no rhyme or reason, and seems to be dictated by politics as much as anything else. It's sickening because it really sets up young people who are forced into the system for a life of needless hardship. I would dare say the whole system is set up to destroy people more than help, certainly it was the case for me that I suffered some of the most incompetent "care" from people who were more interested in proving their retarded theories than anything else. I sure as hell am not the only one.
I would think that a public crisis of faith in the system would be enough to seriously re-consider how things are done, but due to the malice inherent in society there are more people who want this horrible system as a means to justify their own social status, even if it means unsustainable social costs. (The obvious answer those malicious people are being guided to is to implement a final solution, isolate whole families deemed mentally unfit; the Nazis learned that rapid genocide is difficult to pull off, but a slow and gradual burn will create the conditions for mass public support of extermination camps, which is already growing rapidly among those younger than 40, due to educational conditioning and class warfare playing out to its logical conclusion).

It's sad because there are people with very real problems that could be helped, myself among them, but the system was not set up to help people. It never was.

I was diagnosed with whatever someone demanded I be diagnosed with, and because of that I was placed on medications that did harm, and left in a horrible situation that was and now will never end with anything other than my death, which as far as I can tell was the entire point. But, that was not enough - to be invalid is not just a mark against yourself, but a mark against your family, and the establishment is ALWAYS looking for genetic markers and ways to purge undesirable families from any life. All the while, monstrous scum laugh and brag about what they are doing, and too many people passively enable this. Then they ask why people are paranoid about dealing with the system, on top of the bureaucratic nightmare presented to people with limited financial means and a childhood of nothing but traumatization; and somehow, after all of this, I'm just "depressed", as if I'm supposed to be grateful for being messed up the ass. fresia them all, that I'm able to have any shred of happiness is more a sign of insanity than any amount of misery.

In any event, even the big brains of the so-called "best and brightest" are starting to acknowledge that the whole system needs to be re-evaluated (perhaps because public faith is hard to maintain and most people correctly fear the system far more than they fear the people processed by it), but whatever they decide is the new gospel, it's not going to be anything good.

Latest posts

Back