Have you ever earned money online?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chair

Have any of you ever earned money online?

Obviously a lot of us are lonely (duh) and reclusive, and I'm sure that lots of us would find online work to be ideal. The only thing is that it's not always easy to find legit online work, but there's a lot of it out there.

Yup. I actually have a small online store right now that keeps me somewhat rolling in a minor amount of cash. lol

There are lots of little things that you can sell online to earn a bit of money if you're really strapped for cash... and hey, Ebay is never a bad idea either.

I've sold stuff on Ebay and Craigslist... but that's probably not what you're looking for. I used to offer personalized erotica for money. Hmm. Maybe I ought to try that again.

You could try spamming. I'm just about 80% certain that there's an underground job market for people who get hired by companies to spam their products in online forums and stuff. lol

Or maybe I'm just hoping it's that easy. :p

Badjedidude said:
You could try spamming. I'm just about 80% certain that there's an underground job market for people who get hired by companies to spam their products in online forums and stuff. lol

Or maybe I'm just hoping it's that easy. :p

:club: Were you the one peddling the Herve Leger Patchwork Halter Top Dress this morning? :p

I lose money on Ebay...
Always miscalculate the shipping costs.

But I did make $100 bucks off my pokemon collection. Heh.

I haven't found any legit online jobs as of yet, but I did have a friend tell me about Amazon's Mechanical Turk where you can do remedial tasks, like taking surveys, to earn money. Tasks can take minutes to hours and you don't earn much for each one, but it adds up. I earned about $12 so far and transferred $10 into a amazon gift card which I promptly spent.

There are a few scams on there, but common sense can usually help you avoid them. Anything asking you fill out a form with your name and address is usually scam. I usually try to stick to surveys by universities.

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

You can make money blogging if you're good at it.

Curiously most of the people that make money from blogging blog about making money from blogging.

coricopat said:
BJD- tell me more about your store

It's actually a small online LEGO store, where I sell LEGO building blocks and minifigures. :p You'd be surprised at how much a rare/limited edition minifig can fetch on the market. My best sale ever was about $90 for one minifigure... so it's not like I'm rolling in dough, but it does add some green to my pocketbook. :p

LEGO minifigs:
legotimeline.jpg

Chaos said:
You can make money blogging if you're good at it.

Curiously most of the people that make money from blogging blog about making money from blogging.

ooh! that's funny but true!!

Latest posts

Back