Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not on ALL - I never would. BUT....once at an upper end hotel where numerous people prior to me had written messages on a dusty picture window ( like "sos", and "clean me" and their initials). It was pretty funny, and you could only see it at certain sun levels....but I did suggest they clean their windows.

Have you ever returned a meal at a restaurant?

Yes, not because it was poor but because I was served 10 minutes before everyone else at the table and I refused to eat until everyone was served by which time it was cold.

Have you ever sat 24 hours at an airport waiting for a flight which was delayed?

Oh yes. 24 hours, an entire day and more, but not because the flight was delayed but because I was flying on a stand-by ticket for an airline employee dependent and it was during the Christmas season. I came to know San Francisco International Airport all too well.

Have you ever eaten escargot?

no but would likely at least try given the chance

have you ever ate something to be polite even though it was terrible

If you can call a dog bite an attack, yes...........but it was no big thing.

Have you ever stroked a dolphin?

Yes, during a private tour of a university research lab in Hawaii. One of the dolphins was a beggar for attention. Its skin felt warm and kind of rubbery, like the wet inner tube of a car tire.

Have you ever become completely lost in a wilderness setting?

No. Thankfully - I've always been cautious and kept my bearings.

Have you ever been caught on the side of a mountain in a lightening storm?

No but was in the middle of a forest and there were trees being hit all over the place. Exhilarating but very scary!

Have you ever been on a boat in a storm?

Yes....not on the ocean but a very large angry lake...no fun. Spent the night on shore to let it pass under spruce bows with life jackets for bedding and LOTS of bugs. But it was an adventure :D

Have you ever flipped a canoe?

Latest posts

Back