Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Every pet I ever bonded with, I eventually outlived. But lose one inexplicably? No.

Have you ever changed your mind about something you once regretted, deciding it had been for the best?

To be sure....letting go of regret? Yes. It is necessary sometimes and life plays out if funny ways.

Have you ever pondered how different life would have been when you reflect on a past crossroads?

Yes and i'm banging my head against a brick wall today for just that reason

Have you ever had a predictive dream?

Yes , but I think it was only because a choice was on my mind already and things just played out that way.

Have you ever spilled something on a shirt at the beginning of a work day and had to wear it all day?

No.

Have you ever screamed as loud as you could from the top of a hill or mountain?

hmmmmm.......as in a person? hahaha A "sick day" from work...yes, but not often.

Have you ever ignored a ringing telephone?

Oh yes! A bit tricky doing that now though....people can leave messages and I can't exactly claim to not notice that.

Have you ever owned any gold? Not jewelry....coins or bullion.

No it doesn't really appeal

Have you ever had a massage? Professional not by a friend or partner (wink lol)

Pathfinder said:
In my mind yes...I met Rick Hanson.  Remarkable man.

Have you ever asked for an autograph?

Well where do i start!!!! I've full failed so many female fantasies it's embarrassing so I guess I better to use a clean one.. this is true I swear on my children's lives.. bear in mind I will do just about anything when I was younger bear in mind I will do just about anything when I was younger. One of my girlfriends wanted to put a big cream doughnut on my knob. And lick it and eat it until it was all gone. And yes I did I let her do that it was awesome.

Jackruss4 said:
Pathfinder said:
In my mind yes...I met Rick Hanson.  Remarkable man.

Have you ever asked for an autograph?

Well where do i start!!!! I've full failed so many female fantasies it's embarrassing so I guess I better to use a clean one.. this is true I swear on my children's lives.. bear in mind I will do just about anything when I was younger bear in mind I will do just about anything when I was younger. One of my girlfriends wanted to put a big cream doughnut on my knob. And lick it and eat it until it was all gone. And yes I did I let her do that it was awesome.

The hole fit around the knob?

Latest posts

Back