Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, whenever it rains. Also, rain is fun; no one can tell you're crying.

Have you ever rubbed a lamp and wished a genie would pop out, even though it's a stupid thing to do?

Jently said:
Yes, too many times

Have you ever got lost in a foreign country?

I love getting deliciously lost in a foreign country.

And also "too many times".  A song beloved of Australians of a certain vintage.

"Too many times I've seen the sun come up through bloodshot eyes again.  I know that stayin' here and drinkin' beer is no good for my health.  Too many times, too many times...."

"And what is there left to do, but to drink and watch the view...."

[YOUTUBE]2bC3ppyJgSk[/YOUTUBE]

No only leccie ones in my house 

Have you ever driven under a falling tree with just seconds to spare?

No but I know the old renault clios had that problem

Have you ever had your windscreen washer bottle filled with diluted washing up liquid by someone thinking it saves money to 

find when you use it whilst driving that you've got an Ibiza foam party on your windscreen

I made it up to the cockpit. Then dad caught up to me and tore me out lol. Dammit!

Have you ever snuck on board something you weren't supposed to?

Yes. A boat. I hid in the bow under some life jackets.

Have you ever done something dumb on a dare to save face...even though you knew it might hurt?

Constantly. And got hurt lol.

Have you ever been banned from facebook for 30 days for writing a comment written "A women's place is making me a sandwich, YYYAAAAARRRRR!" that was an obvious joke that some retard in Shitsburg, North Dakota obviously didn't swallow because of the huge stick up their ass?

No - I have never heard of someone getting banned from Facebook lol.

Have you ever made a video and when you heard your own voice, not send it to someone ?

Have you ever worn a tutu whilst chopping wood, singing Irish folk songs, roasting a chicken, doing Mr Spock impersonations, and living large,as you pick fleas off your cat and feed them to your pet spider?

No? I haven't either.

Just wondering, is all. Honest.

No I haven't haha.

Have you ever created an amusing image like the one above by The Loaded Dog and made someone smile for the first time in days?

Jently said:
No I haven't, i'm not that clever.

Have you ever created an amusing image like the one above by The Loaded Dog and made someone smile for the first time in days?

I have. Ironically, I've also chopped wood wearing a tutu. My daughter got a laugh out of it. I probably DID reply something like "most illogical" during that event, so I guess I can kind of cram Mr.Spock impersonations in that too. All this while not being drunk, what are the odds, huh? ;-)

Have you ever read a description so imaginative, you actually thought about trying it again, against your better judgement, just for shits and giggles? ;-)

No....it's a little cold for a tutu here right now. lol.

Have you ever tried to win over a feral cat's affection....only to have it hiss and take a swing at you just when you thought you were winning?

Pathfinder said:
No....it's a little cold for a tutu here right now. lol.

Have you ever tried to win over a feral cat's affection....only to have it hiss and take a swing at you just when you thought you were winning?

I have.
Then I ate the ******* :D
Just kidding. I did kick it though.

Have you ever danced with the Devil on a pale Moonlight?

:D
Me and the Devil are old friends. I spit at him, he tortures me back. We have this working relationship, only the coward never shows up himself, works by interposed people, you know how he is.... ;-)

Have you ever eaten food and wondered unsurely if it was edible or not?

Latest posts

Back