Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came close today. I forgot my lunch and eyed a can of soup in the cupboard. The expiration date was 2012.....and I paused and thought about it. Not a good sign when you consider it hahaha.

Have you ever eaten an orange and had the juice go down the wrong way, resulting in a lengthy coughing and leaking eyes episode in front of a room full of people?

Yes actually I did. A friend and I were in her home where we were suddenly overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning and she passed out. As I also started to succumb too I somehow managed to drag her outside before collapsing myself.......

Have you ever seen somebody who has died?

Like, a dead body? Oh my goodness, no. I would freak!

Have you ever lost a favorite item of clothing?

Haha, yes just last week - i'll find it if it kills me.......

Have you ever read a book more than once?

Yes, but many years ago. I would like to start reading again.

Have you ever googled a simple recipe that you should remember how to make off by heart?

Yes it happened at Christmas, something i've made hundreds of times and that day - complete blank !

Have you ever been on a boat/ship in a storm?

A smallish storm....a squall I suppose....still, we weren't experienced sailors and we lost the jib sail. I lost a pocketknife overboard that I'd had for 8 years and I was only 16 yrs old at the time. Got back to the marina OK though. All 3 of us were 16.

Have you ever been naked in public....at a clothes optional venue like a nude beach or someplace like that?

Good God, NO! Think of the children :p

Have you ever claimed to already know something just to appear more educated?

I've been tempted, but you can guarantee that I would trip up at some point and then look like a total idiot - so, no.

Have you ever been really scared - so scared thought you were going to die?

Of course. And I have many of the opposite end too, that I wish never happened.

Have you ever fallen in love way, way too quickly?

Haha, Ok Pathfinder, where's that camera hidden? Yep, today. Ouch.

Have you ever bought yourself something you saw and wanted instead of paying a bill?

Nope. Thought I have a really rare series of records of one of Beethoven's symphony, gift from my dead uncle. I'll always cherish it.

Have you ever played "spin the bottle"?

Latest posts

Back