Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, basketball. But, I mostly did track and field. Sprinting, long jump, high jump, and discus. I could usually get third place. But, it was rare that I ever won as I got older.

Have you ever been outside in a dust storm?

You mean like wipe your butt without holding on to something to keep from falling over. Yeah, I can still do that. Ha! ha!

I also can touch my knuckles to the floor. BUT, I have to stretch quit a bit before I can do that.

Have you put your feet behind your head?

Well, no. That wasn't exactly what I meant. But I like your interpretation of it. One of the first things to go is balance and I didn't start doing those exercises until I was around 60 and I couldn't believe I was already starting to lose it.

Not since I was about 10. There's something about my hip bone in my neck that would prevent me from doing something like that now, even if I work at it.

Have you ever wanted to go zip lining?

Yes. Many decades ago I had a boyfriend who got caught for DUI and I did visit him in jail. It seems like there was more involved than just that, like exhibition driving and speeding, etc. We also went to visit an in-law in jail, but he had already been released. He got in front of the judge and he told the judge that they all drink out of the same toilet and that didn't set well with the judge 😂😂

Would you help someone who was trying to get sober/ straight?

No way. I can't even think of 10 people I would cook for.

Have you ever been tipped for being rude?

Ha! Ha! No. I never threw keys away, another clue I was a hoarder. But today, I threw out about about 40 - 50 keys that I couldn't figure out what they went to. So, maybe later on I'll be able to come back here and say yes. Ha! ha!

Have you ever forgot to go to an appointment?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back