Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I admit it back as a teen we tried it to get high o_O *shakes her head.. Daft I know

Have you ever met someone who you know online?

Yes I met a woman from a motorcycle forum ... and her husband LOL
we are all friends ... I originally offered to help him with repairing her bike

have you ever snowmobiled ?

At work yes twice, once still drunk from a works night out the night before, I wasn't the only one. The second time I was feeling very poorly from a condition I had at the time and fell asleep at my desk.

Have you ever made a large sacrifice for love?

I sacrificed my sanity if that counts! I guess I sacrificed my own happiness so that someone I loved could live a better life...

Have you ever eaten jellied eels?

Yes, once. But, I've been stopped quite a few times and was fortunate enough to sway the officer(s) to let me off with a warning.

Have you ever gotten a safe driving bonus check in the mail?

Not yet since i still didnt get my licence..

Have u fallen down a 28 stepoed staircase in front of the whole school, got up, brushed urself and walked away as if it was just an everyday routine? :p

Nope

Have you ever ordered dessert at a restaurant and it was better than you could have ever imagined?

Not that I can remember, but I don't often have a dessert. I've ordered a great many main courses that were amazing though.

Have you ever introduced two friends who ended up in a relationship?

no ... to OCD to even consider it LOL

Have you ever rode a motorcycle on one wheel ?

ONE wheel? Are you kidding? I'd kill myself riding on two wheels! I was a passenger though on a regular motorcycle and a dirt bike. The dirt bike was such a rush! I loved it...the daredevil in me!

Did you ever pick up a dish--either a main course or dessert--that you were taking to someone's house for part of their party AND DROP IT?

Latest posts

Back