Heightism Vs Preference

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lool all this research makes me wanna just make the most obnoxious fake dating profile and just see the state of things

like I always know when a guy that knows me messages me only because I only post one pic with my sister and thats the one they wont stop mentioning… some of you men are heartless monsters 😂

Theres a bloody biker match! Thats it… is it cheating if i join just to see who’s on there 😬🙈🙈🙈🙈
I entertained at one of their Christmas Parties, must be 10 years ago. A varied mix of people. But nobody seemed to be getting it on with anyone. Likewise, everyone seemed to know the people in their selected little groups, thus not much mingling.

I entertained at one of their Christmas Parties, must be 10 years ago. A varied mix of people. But nobody seemed to be getting it on with anyone. Likewise, everyone seemed to know the people in their selected little groups, thus not much mingling.
Uhh thats sooo annoying do you think people just pretend to wanna be social and really they are just super unsocial and rude?

Height doesn't mean anything to me as a man, nor does taller women intimidate me.
I'm 510.
If she's 6'1, she's 5'4 with rope, problem solved.
😂

I don't have a preference for height with women, it's not even something I think about.

Wrong order. It's LMS but still the same idea. Nobody cares about my height. My height is irrelevant. The way things are going now LS are also irrelevant here. Only M.
Money money money… must be funny… I mean im not gonna like I couldnt date a hot broke guy but I know loads of girls that do 😅 Even hot guys in prison get girls…

Money money money… must be funny… I mean im not gonna like I couldnt date a hot broke guy but I know loads of girls that do 😅 Even hot guys in prison get girls…

correct. prison population gets more action than model citizens but not so genetically lucky. it's a generalization, of course. prisoners don't get anything high quality here.

correct. prison population gets more action than model citizens but not so genetically lucky. it's a generalization, of course. prisoners don't get anything high quality here.
Like isnt there that man who became famous from his mug shot 😅

Like isnt there that man who became famous from his mug shot 😅
Yes, his name is Jeremy Meeks and he's a model now.
1081154.jpg

People have their preferences, what is one to do about it? I think what we would like is people to look beyond that stuff and like/love us for us (but that sort of begs the question, who are you? Our phsyical appearance is a part of us, as much as our political views.); but, it takes two to tango. I've got my preferences.

Interestingly enough for me, attraction has many times grown on me. A couple of women I was with, I was not really attracted to at all, at first; but, then I grew into them such that, they seemed my physical ideal. I think if I tried to force that reaction, it would backfire, but it happens naturally some times.

Probably there are folks who are wiser, and less vain, and work on the acquired taste principle; and, it probably works out better for them. There are only so many dark tall and hansoms, and buxom babes out there; and most of them are out of 99% of everyone else's league anyway. And most of them are probably a bit dense, shallow, and callous anyway.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. On the one hand, I think, being honest about your preferences and sticking to them, there is something to be said for that. I think there is also something to be said for, trying something new and giving it a chance. I just worry, what if you give it a chance and you find out you just don't like it. Or, what if you stick to your preferences and end up missing out on what could have been the best thing.

I think physical appearance just happens to, more often than not, be the first impression. You could be attracted to some one who is absolutely stunning; but, perhaps they are also a selfish cheat, self-centered, or have this or that problem. So, I think we some times end up throwing the baby out with the bath water; and then, we buy the nice house with the massive crack in it's foundation.

Life is ever ready to bewilder...

Last edited:
It's just more superficial crap. Like why would you turn down a person just because of their **** height? That person that is too short for your tastes or too tall or whatever....how the fresia do you know they aren't your perfect match?

And before anyone says anything, I have dated guys shorter than me, taller than me and the same height as me.

I'm exactly six foot tall, 6' 3" in Cuban heels. Where's my prize? is it cash? if not can I just have the monetary value of the prize? I just paid 59 quid for a full tank of gas I drive a Mini Cooper ffs!
Well, the reality is if you are 6' ish you will have more luck with the ladies. I'm a couple inches shy of 6', which is not too bad. However, I wore 4.5" elevator shoes and I got a lot of positive attention from women while wearing them. All of a sudden they were interested in me. If a guy can get past 6' they are gold.

To the question in OP. If they still found me attractive enough it wouldn't bother me. Most people find their ideals aren't as rigid as they once thought, and I can't really judge since I'd prefer someone younger, which is at least as superficial.

There's no point in judging biologically driven preferences. Society has a role in it, since height is often attached to status, but let's not kids ourselves, it would have been an advantage for women to pair up with taller and stronger men throughout the majority of evolutionary history (of us and our hominid ancestors). It is sad for noticeably short guys though, what with online dating they're probably at more of a disadvantage than ever.

Last edited:
I don't have much to add here, except to say that I don't care at all about height. It makes no difference to me whatsoever. I've dated women everywhere between 5'1" to 5'9" and I noticed that those difference in inches made no difference in how well they treated me or how good of a partner they ended up being. It's completely irrelevant.

Latest posts

Back