Hello all, Just joined this site!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paramedic21

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Brandon and it is very nice to be apart of this forum and I look forward to discussing many interesting topics with all of you! Basically here is a little run down of me and why I am here. Im 23 years old, I live in Manchester, New Hampshire. I was born and raised in Bakersfield, California and I work as an EMT-Intermediate for a private ambulance company in Manchester. I have been living in NH now for the past 6 years.

I have alot of the same problems as many of you here. I am married, but im in a loveless marriage where im more or less ignored by my spouse. I lost the majority of my close family at a very young age. I have much much more to tell but this is just a little bit about me, if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them! :)..look forward to getting to know all of you here.

**** you Yanks, stealing our place names!! My first reaction was ooh, manchester! But noooo...

Anyway! Nice to meet you, Brandon! Good intro- gave me something to work with. How're you finding the medic life? Got used to blood and guts and gore etc?

hey guys, thanks for responding! Alone not up to much how about you?? I have been married now for 3 years. We started having major issues about a year and a half ago, we have been together a total of almost 7 years.

HAHA purple days sorry to disappoint! Manchester NH not the Manchester near you! LOL. Anyway I love EMS. Blood and guts and gore has never bothered me and it's not always like that on the streets like you see in movies lol. But there are those calls that involve those things. I adjusted to seeing the life and death everyday pretty quickly thankfully! Anymore questions ask away!

PurpleDays said:
**** you Yanks, stealing our place names!! My first reaction was ooh, manchester! But noooo...

Remember we were English when we used those names...:D

Welcome to the Forum Paramedic. Hope it will be helpful to you.

hey brandon :D
a paramedic!! woooo! when i was younger, i wanted to be paramedic when i leave school.

Welcome to the forum Brandon :)

Hi every 1 I'm new and my name is Jicky
I'm a senior age 67 (young at heart)
Live in USA / PA
Female\Looking forward to making new friends
I have Post Tramatic Stress I think that explains my isolation and lonelyness as well.
I wish nothing but good things for all. Stay strong.

Latest posts

Back