Hello &:D (disproportionate-brain halves emoticon)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monochromerainbrow

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Found the urge time to jump on a forum once again in an attempt that may be condoned less so than finding the advice of people who've experienced some circumstance of loneliness: that being that I desperately want friends.

And yet, I don't know what to work on. College is busting my ass, I've yet to have a job that'll give me a chance to leave my house (though I might have a chance tomorrow o.o), weed makes me happy and yet I feel my urge/moderation to smoke is weak (and I think it's making my hair recede), I don't know what I want to major in let alone just exceed at some art (filmmaking, story writing, tragedian, jazz/psychedelic rock/vaporwave/jazz fusion/electronic sound-collage/moog musician, and ultimately, how to be a friend. That's just a tip of the iceberg. It's like I'm passively obsessed, like I take no initiative to what I want to d even if I care, or that I give in to disinterest.

Maybe I still hold the unrealistic notion of adventuring... .-.

I hate to overwhelm you guys with the load that I probably irrationally bear, but starting to talk to someone who might have the same issues might be a start-up for me.

If it helps to start a convo with me, I'm interested in this book called Chatter, by Ptrick Radden Keefe. Interesting non-fiction book if you're into paranoid NSA conspiracy-historical-political overviews with a journalist's consideration and analysis to truth and sources.

But yeah, hoping to meet some interesting people. c:

Hello. Welcome. We have similarities. Feel free to pm me anytime to chat about anything, about everything. Ceasing human interaction. Later

Latest posts

Back