hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markka

Reaction score
Hello.
Did someone order salmon from Finland? If not, then it is free treat.

What can I tell you about me?
First of all I am not really a salmon. I am a pike. It is much easier to chat with little fish, when they think they are chatting with salmon instead of pike. If I tell them I am the pike they often realize my real plans. And it is no good, because I must eat too.

So really I am really absent-minded hermit who likes cold smoked salmon.
And I don't talk proper English. I could blame my nationality but in reality I just haven't been interested enough to learn it properly.
If it sounds good, it can't be wrong.

I never really did like the taste of cold salmon, cooked salmon's delicious and one of my favorites though.

Anyways welcome to the forum, I wanted to make a many fish in the sea joke but I managed to contain myself.

Sigma said:
Anyways welcome to the forum, I wanted to make a many fish in the sea joke but I managed to contain myself.

Lol.

Anyway, welcome to the forum Markka. I love salmon.

Welcome to the Forum! I love Salmon myself.
Hope you enjoy yourself here! =)

I too am a lover of salmon. I've never eaten pike however. Now that I've met you though, it'd feel wrong to eat one of your species.

Thanks to all of you.

WK95 you can eat pike if you want. I won't judge, because if I did, it would be like the pot calling the kettle black (There is many grieving fish families because of me). I am only a pike, not a hypocrite.

And Coeur, I flashed once but the police didn't like it. It was only the gill, but because of my inheritance some people tend to treat me unequally. It is sometimes hard to be fish on the land.

Latest posts

Back